Tonight I was watching Weeds and flicking around a screwdriver when I saw my holy grail sitting on the desk next to me, minding its own business. Well, the screwdriver fit, and away I went. I know nothing about electronics, so I didn't expect to see anything of interest, I just like to take things apart and put them back together.

To my surprise, I found this:

Listen to Cookie Galore. Well, okay. I will!

So I googled the name, and found their website: http://www.cookiegalore.com/
Turns out they're an electro-pop band from upstate NY (at SUNY Binghamton where a lot of my friends go to school, about 45 minutes away from my school in Oneonta). Very strange. They're halfway decent too, if you're into that.

So why? Well, according to this blog result the guy who designed the Grails is a member of the band. Neat!

Anyone else ever notice this before? Anyone want to pop open some other EHX pedals and explore for similar results?
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Nice find - I'll crack open my Holy Stain and Metal Muff.

Edit: Nothing on the Holy Stain.
Last edited by blue_strat at Jul 16, 2009,
Neat!! Nice find.

Now everyone will be tearing apart their pedals.
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
Hahahha oh dear! I am not responsible if any of you kids break your pedals! Responsibility aside, tear that sh!t up!
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Yeah, the HS was a bitch to get open, but the easiest thing in the world to put back together
Does anyone have a pic of the word search? I'm dying to see this...
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Quote by nightraven
be careful with opening those pedals up - the wiring is very delicate and it'll be a pain to find where something goes if you disconnect it

but yeah. check out the wordsearch on the enclosure of the new riddle/enigma pedals

Erm... no. I REALLY doubt that he could mess anything up by just opening it.

Word search sounds awesome.
Haha, that's a cool little Easter Egg you found there
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo