This is the sellers Description

I have a Fender Deluxe Series Nashville Telecaster for sale.
I have had it a little over a year, I bought it from Guitar Center as a floor model. It had all of the cosmetic damage when I purchased it, apparently a kid put it on a hanger designed for a strat and it fell off of their wall and took out a few other guitars in the process. I have used it professionally since I purchased it, and I can tell you this is a great guitar. Structurally it is sound, the neck is super stable and plays like a dream. There are a few slight bump and dings on the neck, but they are difficult to photograph. They do not distract from the playability of this guitar. Being on the road is very hard on any guitar, and this one has never had any issues at all, especially none related to being dropped.

There are plenty of pictures here, http://cordsen.smugmug.com/gallery/8776710_P3nzN#581022335_8u4X6

I had considered replacing the pickups but the stock ones just sound so good. There are three mods I have done to this guitar. The first one is the most obvious. I flipped the controls so that the 5 way switch is out of the strum path, this is a popular session guitarist mod. It also moves the tone control to the front position, I use a vol pedal so the vol knob on my guitar never gets used. The second is I have added a control bypass switch, this bypasses the vol and tone controls which load you signal just by being in the path. You get a little bump in output and high end sparkle when the switch in in its down position and the controls are bypassed. Flip the switch up an the controls are fully functioning. The best part is you could have the tone rolled way off and just flick the switch to bypass it. Third, this is the Eric Johnson mod. Beneath the pick guard and bridge the paint has been removed to allow the body to breathe and the bridge to vibrate more freely. There is as slight increase in sustain as a result. Also, as this guitar ages the sound will mature. In a modern guitar with a poly finish this will not naturally occur because the finish totally seals the body. This was only done on the body, the neck is fully sealed. This guitar is currently set up with 11's.

This guitar goes for $740 at Guitar Center in new condition. I paid $550 for it in the condition its in. I am asking $450. I'm not looking for trades at the moment. Please ask if you have any questions, I will do my best to answer them quickly

Good Deal?
Looks better than my tele when I bought it.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Do you want one stock or with all the modifications?

If you don't care about the mods, I'd say hold off and look for better deals on stock ones. I have that exact model (it's an amazing guitar by the way. Best there is for that price) that I managed to get for $500 at Guitar Center. New right out of the package too. If you do want to take advantage of the mods though, I'd say go try it out and as long as the playability is fine, grab it for that deal.
2008 Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster
2010 Fender Classic Players Jazzmaster
2010 Fender Blacktop Jazzmaster
Peavey 80w Bandit
How'd you manage to get it so cheap brand new?

I don't really know about any of those mods.

And i won't even get to try out the guitar.

Are those good mods?
I bought mine before Fender jacked up their prices and it was still $550 new. I got $50 knocked off the price new and grabbed it for that. They're probably more now but Fender's prices are coming down after the big increase so they should be low soon.

I'm not really sure about the mods as I've never had any of them done to a guitar I own, and I've never played on a guitar with them done to it.

Have you played this model of guitar before, or similar once since you're unable to try before you buy it?
Peavey 80w Bandit
I heard about that mod recently in GB&C. It isn't exactly the "eric johnson mod", but the guy uses it. The point it you have to sand the paint off from under the bridge, that way there's bridge-body contact and supposedly yu get better sustain and tone and stuff, and your guitar agesbetter because the wood is not sealed and blablabla. I dont really care mucha bout those things, but if EJ uses it, it's probably something good.

EDIT:
Quote by Stay Up Late
They're probably more now but Fender's prices are coming down after the big increase so they should be low soon.
Where did you get this info? someone told you, or you think that's the way it will be? Because I really dont think the prizeswill stabilize again. Im not much of a Fender guy, but Fender owns Jackson, and their prices are sky high now. (KE3 in 2008-$700; now it's $1'100)
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Last edited by ldnovelo at Jul 16, 2009,
No and I went to all the local guitar stores and none of them had it. :/

Does the color of the tele have like a yellow tint to it?

And is it a really flat neck?

Or is it pretty chunky?
That's a shame. If you could try out any standard MIM Tele, it's very similar except I've found the Deluxe Nashville has a better neck finish. Much smoother.

Yeah that model does have a very yellow tint. The official color is "Honey blonde"

The neck is a normal C-shaped neck that almost all Fender guitars have. If you've ever played any kind of Strat or Tele, it's the same shape. Not very thin but not too chunky either.
Peavey 80w Bandit
They sound great for stock pickups. The neck and bridge are Tex-Mex Telecaster pickups and the middle is a Tex-Mex Strat pickups. They aren't as good as noiseless, but I've found them to have a better tone than the pickups found on MIM standards.

I've found the middle pickup to be very useful as it allows you to get the very unique Strat tones that you get from a single coil Neck/Middle and Middle/Bridge combination. It also sounds very good alone. Worst comes to worse, the guitar can be wired with a switch to allow for the classic Neck/Bridge Telecaster tone, or the middle pickup can be removed and the switch changed to a three-way.

For the value, I think this is one of the best guitars available, especially if you're into the single coil/Telecaster sound. Only reason I'd consider this offer is the wear and tear the guitar has been through. Otherwise, I've never had a problem with this model of Telecaster. It's a great guitar
Peavey 80w Bandit
I think I can get it for 300 would I be able to re-sell for that much if I wanted to down the road?
I honestly have no idea, based on the amount of work done on the guitar and the wear on it. I'd say that that seems like a decent amount that someone would be willing to pay though.
Peavey 80w Bandit
Also are the single coils really tinny or do they have like a good fat sound when played on the higher strings?