I'm thinking about getting the Peavey Vypyr 30 watt

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Peavey-Vypyr-30-30W-1x12-Guitar-Combo-Amp-104922869-i1413606.gc

as well as Yamaha RH3C

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Yamaha-RH3C-Professional-Stereo-Headphones-103248100-i1126246.gc

but there's one problem that's preventing me from making this purchase. Now, I haven't gone into my local Guitar Center [actually, I won't be able to go for at least another two weeks] and the picture of the amp seems to show enough. Apparently, the amp doesn't have the correct line jack for the headphones shown. Is there any way to remedy this? If not, I might just buy a Fender Frontman 65R.
That's just a regular 1/8" headphone jack on the amp. If you have a pair of headphones you plug into your computer/mp3 player/whatever you can use them on that amp.
I have a huge fear if rays.
Quote by ChrisBW
That's just a regular 1/8" headphone jack on the amp. If you have a pair of headphones you plug into your computer/mp3 player/whatever you can use them on that amp.

this. I own this amp, and the line-in is the correct size for any normal pair of headphones
Gear:
PRS SE Custom
Takamine G Series Acoustic
Peavey Vypyr 30
Digitech RP 250

Quote by voodoochild23
The only time I'll dance is if Nickelback caught fire and no one helped.
I'd rather just be able to plug in those specific headphones, but I guess shopping for regular 1/8" on Newegg wouldn't be a bad idea. Thanks.
Those headphones have a 1/8" jack with a 1/4" adaptor, so you'll be fine either way.
Quote by mexican_shred
^oh jesus christ . just because it has the same brand name and a remotely same name doesnt make it at all the same. its like saying a cat is like a human because its a mammal.
Whoops, ran into a problem. Some friends of mine commented on the Peavey and told me to buy an Orange Crush 30r instead. My genre of music isn't limited, I play anything from pop to heavy metal [think Stormwarrior (speed metal)] and it seems as though the Peavey can play this very well. However, the Orange has been recommended and [seems] to have better sound than the Peavey. Except, it can't play metal. Is the $50 price gap between the Peavey and the Orange worth it to get the Orange, or should I stick with the Peavey?
Quote by Cenobia
Whoops, ran into a problem. Some friends of mine commented on the Peavey and told me to buy an Orange Crush 30r instead. My genre of music isn't limited, I play anything from pop to heavy metal [think Stormwarrior (speed metal)] and it seems as though the Peavey can play this very well. However, the Orange has been recommended and [seems] to have better sound than the Peavey. Except, it can't play metal. Is the $50 price gap between the Peavey and the Orange worth it to get the Orange, or should I stick with the Peavey?

NO, i hate the vypyr line of amps and i will still recommend it over the crush.
Alright then. Is there a reason why you would recommend it over the Crush?