I'm thinking of buying this from a local seller for £100.
This is what the seller has said -

JACKSON KELLY Pro c/w Fitted Hardcase and Active EMG 81 + 85 pickups 1991(ish) jackson kelly pro Import, cosmetically haggard! (backup guitar) with active emg pickups.

What do you guys reckon? Is this a good buy for £100?
Is it a good guitar, or has it just been fitted with the emg's?

Cheers, Joel.
Buy it. If you don't like it take the EMGs out and you just got a 81/85 set for half price.
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.
Wow, sounds awesome, but make sure you see it before you buy it, and play it as well, to make sure it hasn't got anything wrong with it.
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
if it has 2 EMG's. just get it. if they work perfectly you just got a bargain.
if it aint a complete pos, i say go for it. do what that other guy said and play it first though
I bought a kelly pro for £100 a few years ago. I gave it away it was really wrecked. Because of their body shape and flimsy neck they take serious abuse.
From Wiki:
The Kelly Pro is an upgraded version of the Kelly XL. It includes neck-thru construction, an ebony fretboard, and a JT590 bridge.

JT590 is a pretty decent licensed Floyd from what I've heard. Of course the EMG's are worth it alone.

Play it first though. Cosmetic damage is no big deal just make sure there's no neck damage because it's neck thru.
^ what he said.
Check out the electronics because the EMGs (if they worth fine) are definitely the deal maker here.
Schecter C-1 Classic Raven RG20 + Digitech RP50

Man, I could go for a 7 right now...
Quote by mushroomman99
I'm thinking of buying this from a local seller for £100.
This is what the seller has said -

JACKSON KELLY Pro c/w Fitted Hardcase and Active EMG 81 + 85 pickups 1991(ish) jackson kelly pro Import, cosmetically haggard! (backup guitar) with active emg pickups.

What do you guys reckon? Is this a good buy for £100?
Is it a good guitar, or has it just been fitted with the emg's?

Cheers, Joel.

You were just offered a guitar that is the price of the pickups inside it. If there's nothing wrong with it, take it IMMEDIATELY or someone else will
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

like its been said before, the pickups and the hardshell case are worth more than 100. buy it and then you have a lot of play room with the extra money you saved on upgrading what you dont like (putting a real floyd rose on and replaceing the pickups if so desired)
Stay thirsty my friends...

Jackson DXMG Dinky
Bugera 333XL
ISP Decimator

Quote by thewho68
This thread is as of much use as Anne Frank's drumset.