The only bad thing about my Blackstar HT-5 is that it doesn't have any reverb, which is quite gutting =/ I don't like reverb that much but I liked to keep it on about 1/10, just to make the sound bigger if you know what I mean.

So can any one suggest a cheap reverb pedal, I don't need all the different types of reverb such as the Holy Grail as I won't use them. So exclude that :P

Thanks/
Fender American Strat
-
Fender Tuner | Dunlop Wah | BD-2 | DS-2 | MXR Distortion III | Phase 90 | Small Clone | Carbon Copy
-
Blackstar HT-5 | Orange PPC 112
That spring chicken looks sexy as hell Could just got for that one on the looks :P
It looks simple as hell which I like.

Thanks dude.
Fender American Strat
-
Fender Tuner | Dunlop Wah | BD-2 | DS-2 | MXR Distortion III | Phase 90 | Small Clone | Carbon Copy
-
There isn't many places stocking them in the UK and no second-hand on ebay.
Fender American Strat
-
-
Quote by LifesSweetDrug
There isn't many places stocking them in the UK and no second-hand on ebay.

I know Vintage And Rare Guitars in London stock Malekko stuff so you could try them.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

FUZZY FLATPICKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Enjoy occasionally controversial ramblings related to guitars? I have a blog which meets these criteria.
Quote by Tombe
I know Vintage And Rare Guitars in London stock Malekko stuff so you could try them.

I found a link on the Malekko website, they are currently out of stock.
Fender American Strat
-
-