For those of you UGer's who watch Masterchef Australia, I'm sure you all are devastated by the fact that julie is still in the show while Chris has been eliminated.

This is pretty much for me to vent my anger and for people to sympathise.
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
That show is terrible.
I'm here to help

Quote by Jimbleton
ok, as usual pit is being very unhelpful except andychalmers, so im gonna go post this someplace else

And a master of storytelling...

Quote by Jackolas
andychalmers102, that story is awesome.
this show is good, i liked chris, i hate po, and julie bitches too much. matt prestons a douchebag. i probably wont watch the final though, this usually happens to me on biggest loser as my favourite people get kicked out.
Quote by Taylz24
For those of you UGer's who watch Masterchef Australia, I'm sure you all are devastated by the fact that julie is still in the show while Chris has been eliminated.

This is pretty much for me to vent my anger and for people to sympathise.

Cool story bro
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
the australians seems to be obsessed with this show. no chef show is complete without gordon ramsay.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
You Aussies stealing our telly again?

Do you at least have the same shouty judges? One of ours is an Aussie anyway.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
oi. matt preston is a tank. and how exactly are we "stealing" your tv
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
i agree!
julie is always unprepared and she keeps promising that she will do better but never does. chris was consistent and always did well...
gear:
Charvel 750XL w/ Duncan SH15
Squier Affinity HSS strat
Orange Tiny Terror Combo
Yamaha RBX 170 bass
Roland Micro Cube
EHX Big Muff Tone Wicker
EHX Stereo Electric Mistress
Hardwire Delay
Vox V-847A Wah
Artec Dual Boost
Boss EQ
Quote by Demon Wolf
the australians seems to be obsessed with this show. no chef show is complete without gordon ramsay.

i dont mind master chef but i have to agree with you
Quote by krumpinjugger
i agree!
julie is always unprepared and she keeps promising that she will do better but never does. chris was consistent and always did well...

This.

And to the guy who taped it...your own fault.
Quote by hug a llama

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Quote by Phumfeinz
Asshole, I taped it and was going to watch it later. No point now.

thats like a guy on facebook who posted that mark webber had one on his status and i hadn't watched the race yet cos its delayed on normal tv. ****ing pissed me off
Quote by Phumfeinz
Asshole, I taped it and was going to watch it later. No point now.

he saved you the trouble of watching a crap show. you should thank him.
chris deserved it more than anyone i reckon
po got eliminated, and julie didnt even plate up all her meals properly
i think chris will be more successful having been eliminated anyway
like the people who come second int australian idol
Quote by TunerAddict
BEST PAINTJOB EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is the sickest paint job in all of GB&C

Hawaiian Shirt Guy Of the Australia FTW! Club.
PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.
Australians only.

theres already a thread for this
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
Quote by sum_41_1942
thats like a guy on facebook who posted that mark webber had won on his status and i hadn't watched the race yet cos its delayed on normal tv. ****ing pissed me off

fixed.
Quote by hug a llama

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Quote by Taylz24

And to the guy who taped it...your own fault.

How's that?

Sure as hell was the last place I expected to find a MasterChef thread. And then you had the gall to capitalize who was eliminated in the thread title.
to be honest, masterchef is another attempt at making compelling reality TV by channel 10, and as always they have failed.

but from what i saw of masterchef (which was very little), i always thought chris would win.
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

Quote by Taylz24
fixed.

thank you good sir, you have seriously made my day. i am extremely OCD about spelling and saying one instead of won almost makes me want to cut myself.
You know, Genni is a teacher at my school. We were all like D: when she got sent home. But now we all praise her and bathe in her been-on-tv-glory.
I don't know what to put in my sig...

How about my gear: -
o Epiphone Les Paul 100
o VOX DA5

how bout a quote?

Originally Posted by *someone*
*something funny or reffering to me*

Julie fails under pressure, but if you notice her food is tasting good every week, even though it isn't presented as well as the others. Chris's food was shite this round and is not as consistent, and besides, Julies book would sell better which is why she is in the next round.

oh and p.s chris was an annoying grumbly fat pussy.
Quote by Hybrid_Xer0
Julie fails under pressure, but if you notice her food is tasting good every week, even though it isn't presented as well as the others. Chris's food was shite this round and is not as consistent, and besides, Julies book would sell better which is why she is in the next round.

oh and p.s chris was an annoying grumbly fat pussy.

are you serious?? chris was far more consistent that julie. julie was in the bottom 2 at least 3 or 4 times, while chris has only once been in the bottom THREE.

all up...Justine > Chris > all
Quote by hug a llama

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Quote by Taylz24
are you serious?? chris was far more consistent that julie. julie was in the bottom 2 at least 3 or 4 times, while chris has only once been in the bottom THREE.

all up...Justine > Chris > all

Julie was only in bottom because she couldn't plate up very well under pressure, but the food was always good. If she is selling a book this is irrelevant.
Justine was awesome. She's up there with Poh I reckon they're both heaps hot and cook mad food \m/.

Chris was consistently excellent, but fails one round and then loses the whole thing -_-

Julie deserved to go for sure! She's been consistently bad and this week was no exception! It was all because of her cliched "family dream" bullshyt. The fat judge even said that it was Julie's vision that got her through, and it's pretty clear her vision is just some more of that idealist crap that is peddled about by those lacking IQ these days.

I think it just goes to show the stupidity of the world we live in. The fact that this idealist chliched crap of a warm cosy life would actually sell is a perfect indication of how stupid our civilization is that they can just be led on by this foolish notion.