And I'm leaving my guitar at home. What should I do to make sure it doesn't warp and all that?

The guitar is an RG1527, with an Edge Pro 7, and a tremel-no.
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.

Don't ask me I have no idea how the hell it happened.

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you
If you're just going on vacation, there's no need to worry really. Just wipe it down check everything and stick it in it's case. The only way i think it could warp over the short time of a vacation is if it's extremely humid in your house...
Just leave it where you usually keep it. If it's not warping now, why would it warp while you are on a vacation?
Also you can put it in a gig bag or even better a hard case. It should keep dust and humidity away from your guitar.
Quote by melton100
If you're just going on vacation, there's no need to worry really. Just wipe it down check everything and stick it in it's case. The only way i think it could warp over the short time of a vacation is if it's extremely humid in your house...

I live in Mumbai, and it's the monsoon season now. But even then I've heard that you should detune the guitar a wee bit, and I was wondering if that still applies with an FR with a tremel-no.
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.

Don't ask me I have no idea how the hell it happened.

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you
If I leave for more than 2 weeks, I always detune down to Eb. Then again, I have a hard tail Les Paul so...
Breaking stereotypes by playing indie on a metal guitar.

Current Gear
- Epiphone Les Paul Standard (Plus Top)
- Crappy Strat Copy (Redecorated, looks snazzy)
- Ibanez Acoustic/Electric Guitar
- Ibanez RG1570 Mirage Blue
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Watt
I'm just making an educated guess here but wouldn't detuning your guitar be a bad idea? You keep it for years and years playing it in a tuning it is set up for and just because you aren't going to be near it you think something magical will happen by putting less tension on the neck? I know leaving a guitar with no strings on it for some time is bad for the neck so why wouldn't you just wipe it down and put it in a case and do your best to control the humidity?

How long are you going on vacation. You could possibly get a dehumidifier and put the case in a closet with the dehumidifier. If you think the dehumidifier will fill up too fast with water then you can add a five gallon bucket or something for it to flow into.