A dream that was just like so good you didn't wanna wake up and then you wake up and it's like ah **** was only a dream ?
Was having the best dream ever...would never happen in real life, then for some reason I woke myself up n realized it was a dream
I wish I always had nightmares, then I know I would be HAPPY to wake up.

But waking up realizing it's just a dream is just so depressing if it was a good dream.

It happens every full moon to me.
DeVillains!
No... but I had a dream in grade where i was in my gym and freddy krueger was playing red rover with us...
hue
Yeah, but they're never realistic. I remember I was once doing some girl in a movie theater during the movie and nobody was doing anything. I also had a dream that meteors were falling out of the sky and the plane I was on got hit by one and all of a sudden, there was like, 200 planes in the sky all falling down and crashing in the water and on some bridge...and when I landed in the water japs were shooting at all of us...wtf?
Quote by sock_demon
No... but I had a dream in grade where i was in my gym and freddy krueger was playing red rover with us...

I use to have dreams about Chucky from childs play when I was a kid, so I feel your pain.

@OP, yes unfortunately. For the last month I've been having dreams which center heavily around my ex girlfriend and I being together again. I broke up with her, but it really starts to put things in perspective when you wake up and realize how horribly depressed you are that you're not with that person.
One time my dad gave me a Dean Razorback (not the pointy one, the rounded off one) and a PRS. I walked over to the guitars and then I woke up. Damn you reality.
Yes, woke up totally happy, realised it was only a dream and returned to being depressed. Can't really recall what they were about, though....
Last edited by Release at Jul 16, 2009,
Quote by Alex Vik
One time my dad gave me a Dean Razorback (not the pointy one, the rounded off one) and a PRS. I walked over to the guitars and then I woke up. Damn you reality.

That happened to me too. When I woke up, I became dissapointed.
I get that ALL the time It really sucks. They're really, really awesome, vivid dreams, then I wake up and for about 5 seconds think it's real...then I realise it's not and feel sad
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
yes... she HASNT let me do anal
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Me and Jessica Alba on the way home to me, h*rny as f*ck and then suddenly: You are going to be late for school!
Dammit!
gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8
i had a really weird, slightly scary dream the other night...

...it was like some movie or something - jessica alba ( i know) was in the mountains with some friends, and something weird happens (can't remember what it was) and all her friends turn into zombie things, and she starts killing them one by one, and when its the last one left...which can finally get out of the cabin (i guess they were snowed in) the view point changes to the friends and you see that jessica alba went crazy, and all her friends were normal....

...then i woke up and said "wtf?"
MIM Tele
Fender Blues Jr NOS
Schecter Omen 6
Squier Strat
Greg Bennett Acoustic
other crap...
If seeing is believing...

...Then believe that we have lost our eyes!!
I wanna dream that dream again where I had this huge TV and a video game system who talked to me and told me I had to hurl babies into the screen who then were sucked into the game and turned into fighter pilots who flew spaceships shaped like spoons.

that kicked ass.
JUST THIS MORNING. for ****s sake...the girl i really want (or should i say "wanted" cause she's outta my life). i had a dream we were chillin on the couch as usual or something, then somehow we were feeling up to making out. right as that mood begins, friggen "Kiss Me" by the girl, that song, starts to play. As soon as I go in--BEEPBEEPBEEP. ****ing alarm clock. that was 3 hours ago
'never a victim,' the role model said,
bang-bang, the bad guy is dead,
always a rockstar on eMpty TV,
the lesson complete, now the child has needs.
Sometimes when that happens i try to fall back asleep cuz the dream was just that amazing, but it never works.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
So are you just trying to get attention when you misspell "they're"?
Or are you just a girl?

Quote by Surak

How about punching him in the face? You just let him touch your goods? What's wrong with you? Unless you like it of course, but that's another matter
I dreamed that it was Christmas and me and my family were in my school lunchroom(by ourselves) and my mom goes, "okay, pick one." And pulls out like 5 different effect pedal packages. I chose the one that had every pedal I'd ever wanted and my guitar and amp just appeared. And right as I started playing, I woke up. It took me like 2 hours to realize it was a dream...
Slappa tha bass
yes many times usually in one of these categories:
a) sex dreams when you don't get the sex
b) when you're having an awesome conversation with either someone you've never talked to, or someone you've never met
c) when you become really close to people in dreams, and then realise your not actually that close when you wake up..
d) awesome surreal dream..

that's how I see it anyway..
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by will123456789
b) when you're having an awesome conversation with either someone you've never talked to, or someone you've never met
c) when you become really close to people in dreams, and then realise your not actually that close when you wake up..

I feel your pain
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
Yes, all the damn time!!
That, my friend, was a fail of epic proportions!

The Pit's new name:
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Gentleman's Society for the Careful Discussion of Sensitive Issues, Covering (But Not Limited To) Religion, Politics, Fruit and The Female Form.

MY GOATS WERE CRYING
Quote by will123456789

MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
I've had dreams that were so realistic, I was actually feeling things happening. I woke up and thought I was still asleep, like waking up was part of what was happening in the dream.