I know the chords but i dont know the strumming pattern please help!
Im covering this song soon on youtube and i need to learn the chorus
___________________________________________________________________Gear: Epiphone SG G-310
Fender Stratocaster
Line 6 Spider III 75 watt
Eleca EG-10J
Guvnor GA 300 CE
It's in half time.

It's just a case of listening to it. People aren't going to complain, it's a cover. Make it your own.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

Well, the normal song is at a set BPM right?

Just half that number. That's what the tempo changes to. It halves the original BPM.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

play the original song's strum pattern, just slower. isn't it: 8th notes until the 5th note which is a quarter note? so just play each chord as quarter notes until that 5th note and play that as a half note.

And chill the hell out. do not expect instant answers on forums. it might take a while. dont bump a thread after 10 minutes just cause no one answered. and your wish list goes in your sig. at the top of the forum page, go to the Control Panel and click Edit Signature. you dont need to put your wishlist on a seperate post.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Last edited by randomhero93 at Jul 16, 2009,
Leave your wish list where ever you want,who cares.Back to the question and away from the idiot above (the wish list copper) the strumming pattern is down down up up down but because there power chords I dont think it really matters much