So, Im coming some money soon, and I'm planning on upgrading my speaker cab. Currently i have a Randall RX412 cab, which is good for the price, but I want an upgrade.

I would much prefer a 2x12 aswell, seeing as though it will be mostly bedroom and playing with friends, and a 2x12 is much more convenient. I will have around $1000 AUSTRALIAN. To put it in perspective, an Orange 4x12 is around $1500 over here. Im thinking of getting a Avatar 2x12 - would the G212H Vintage 30 Closed back cab work well for me? I will be playing through a Blackstar HT-5 head. I play Classic Rock, Hard Rock, and some metal. Favourite tones would have to be Slash, ACDC, and I do like Vai's and Satch's tone aswell. I like pronounced High's and Mid's, and moderate Bass.

So around, Highs:8 Mids:8-9 Bass:6-7

Would this speaker suit me well?

(If i've left anything out, sorry.)

in advance.
Greco 59-50 Mint Collection - 1982 - Iron Gear Hot Slag/Rolling Mill
Schecter Tempest Classic Goldtop
Ceriatone 18 Watt TMB/EF86 2x12 - Lorantz Greenback's
MI Audio Blues Pro Overdrive

Quote by Danyg
^ this guy defines the term "being right".
Toss some info over to Jim at Southbay Ampworks (Scumbacks):

sales@scumbackspeakers.com

Sounds like 1 H and 1 XH would do the trick, but maybe for the metal end of the spectrum, you'd want two XH's.

Scumbacks are spendy, but world class.

Warehouse makes some decent cheapies, a great speaker for the price, but I'm not too sure which would be the best fit.
I looked it up before, to get 4 Veterans 30's from Warehouse speakers +shipping was going to cost me over $500 US. I may aswell just get an Avatar cab from near me. Thanks anyway though.

Any other suggestions?

Quote by Danyg
...anyone?

Quote by Danyg