Hello everyone . I've got a custom 1989 Kramer 610 electric guitar.

It's a nice guitar. I renewed it. It has an Original Floyd Rose , Gibson 498T in the bridge poisition , a Fender Noiseless Pickup in the middle and a Seymur Duncan 59 in the neck.

Here it is.

http://img3.imageshack.us/i/52010487.jpg/

But the main question is...

How much does it cost? I must sell it.

Read last post!
Some of them makes music.
Some of them makes it well.
But some of them makes music that god likes it.So god takes the musician to his place.

Rip Chuck Schuldiner
Last edited by chuck1313 at Sep 9, 2009,
oh wow man i would not sell that if i wsa in your position but yea ebay it for a reserve of atleast $600 i think you should prob get closer to a thousand
Pissing people off since 1987

ESP/LTD MH 401 Stop tail
ESP/LTD MH 401 Floyd Rose
IBANEZ AM93 TKS
Rivera KnuckleHead Reverb
ISP Decimator
MXR KFK-1 10 Band EQ
First of all, you should take some quality photos of your guitar. Second, take a look at what ORIGINAL Kramer 610's are selling for on e-bay, and then remember that removing the stock pickups always decreases value, less so in Kramers and Charvels than Fenders and Gibsons though. Resale value does go down though.

Note that seeing as your Kramer is of the lower-end models, it's likely not going to fetch a very high price. I'd say 400 dollars max.
My Signal Chain:

Gibson 1974 Les Paul Custom
Vox AC-30 cc2 combo
JAM Pedals Tubedreamer +

Nigel will always be 1 louder than you!
Quote by Zooropean11
First of all, you should take some quality photos of your guitar. Second, take a look at what ORIGINAL Kramer 610's are selling for on e-bay, and then remember that removing the stock pickups always decreases value, less so in Kramers and Charvels than Fenders and Gibsons though. Resale value does go down though.

Note that seeing as your Kramer is of the lower-end models, it's likely not going to fetch a very high price. I'd say 400 dollars max.

i dunno man, still got the neck, and an OFR as well as decent p/u, i dont think it will go to a collector, but someone like me who lves super strats would be keen, 400 seems a bit low for such high specs.
Quote by stephen_rettie
i dunno man, still got the neck, and an OFR as well as decent p/u, i dont think it will go to a collector, but someone like me who lves super strats would be keen, 400 seems a bit low for such high specs.

OK then, add an extra 100 for the OFR, but apart from that, it depends greatly on what other people will pay for it. I know that the pickups alone would fetch around 250 by themselves, but still....

And yes, it might be an '89 guitar, but that doesn't necessarily mean that it commands a high price. If it was a Kramer Stagemaster from that period, I would say fine, but as far as I'm aware, your model was always fairly low-priced. There's no reason for it to be higher-priced now.
My Signal Chain:

Gibson 1974 Les Paul Custom
Vox AC-30 cc2 combo
JAM Pedals Tubedreamer +

Nigel will always be 1 louder than you!
Quote by stephen_rettie

At the same time, it's still used. Nice specs, but used. Also not a very expensive guitar to begin with from what I could find on it. Original parts replaced, although upgraded, don't always add to the value of the guitar. I'd be looking at more along the lines along the lines of $300-$350.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Seems a bit high to me, I just bought an almost new ibanez rg 2550z for 600 2 days ago. Its not really the sellers market right now, at least thats what I find around my area.
A bunch of RG's
]Ibanez RG2550Z
1990 Ibanez rg550
ZW Buzzsaw
Ibanez: s470
Jackson: RR Flying V
Charvel: 90's model sunburst
Jackson Stealth
Mesa Boogie Solo 50
Sunn cab
I'm going to trade it with a Jackson SL-3
But some of them makes music that god likes it.So god takes the musician to his place.

Rip Chuck Schuldiner
Hey ! Should i trade it with an Ibanez RG1527. with DMarzio D Sonic in the bridge.

Rip Chuck Schuldiner
Quote by chuck1313
Hey ! Should i trade it with an Ibanez RG1527. with DMarzio D Sonic in the bridge.

I would in a heartbeat!
7 string Legion 7 > 6 Do mosh pits warm your heart? Then become a SECOND RATE CITIZEN.....better than the worst!
Screw eBay and their over-inflated fees and scandalous methods that allow buyers to screw honest sellers. I've been screwed on eBay and lost not only my amp, but all my money. Ebay wiped me out and their is no recourse, nothing!

I'd use Craigslist.org or a free online music gear auction --> Gear-Search.com

$500 - $600 sounds fair for this guitar. Good luck!
"I don't want to be hostile. I don't want to be dismal.
But I don't want to rot in an apathetic existence either.
"
-Maynard

| |
Last edited by MrSandMan at Sep 9, 2009,
Hey! Should I trade it

Rip Chuck Schuldiner