Page 1 of 3
so pit, whats the most bastard like ting you've ever done?

i kissed some random girl when drunk having started going out with someone else a couple of days before and they saw it

wow your so hardcore :|
Without music, life would be a mistake.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote by noob888
I love you for that thread...

Quote by MightyAl
I am now mentally scarred by the image of Peter Crouch getting penalised.
Edit:

Omfg ts ur so harcore hæv my chiln'
Last edited by Grindar at Jul 16, 2009,
Quote by metal_al73
so pit, whats the most bastard like ting you've ever done?

i kissed some random girl when drunk having started going out with someone else a couple of days before and they saw it

wow, that's so hardcore.

that reminds me of this one time, there was this kid I didn't like, so I ground his parents into chilli and fed it to him.
In the line for the new Harry potter movie yesterday, I shouted "I READ THE BOOK, SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE". Everyone proceeded to yell at me.

Not "bastardly", but funny.
Quote by Zoot Allures
i shot a man in reno just to watch him die

God dammit, to slow.
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
I headbutted my ex girlfriend once. Also i used to live with a girl because she had a central apartment in the city and i didnt have to pay rent. Stole a lot of cash as well in the past from organizations. Not cool.
I stepped into your wake with your blood on my shirt....
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
i can't actually think of anything, probably why people walk all over me... *sigh*
Quote by MastaBassist10
Bloke is very right. Gooooo Bloke!

Quote by CoreysMonster
wow, that's so hardcore.

that reminds me of this one time, there was this kid I didn't like, so I ground his parents into chilli and fed it to him.

but first you tried to train a horse to bite his pen!s off, which didnt work, and while you talked to you're friends about your plan the horse continued to give a BJ to a hotdog in the background, which was disturbing.

P.S srsly if u watch that part its rly disturbing.
i got drunk a few weeks ago and consciously made the decision to piss in the back of my friends car =[
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
Quote by PETERFKNPARKER
i got drunk a few weeks ago and consciously made the decision to piss in the back of my friends car =[

a frend of mien was tallkin to sum relly hot gurls and i wakled behide him and de-pantz him and i got his udnerware 2 I puled them 2 his aknles, and he tried 2 run and he fel ovur olololololo!!!!!!!!!
- ---------
-- --------
--- -------
---- ------
----- -----
------ ----
------- ---
-------- --
--------- -
This one time, I saw this homeless girl right. She asked me for some money, I was like "nahh" she asked me again, and I kicked her face.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
I can't think of some really bastard things.. but I did used to be really mean to people.. and It makes me feel like crap now
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by will123456789
I can't think of some really bastard things.. but I did used to be really mean to people.. and It makes me feel like crap now

Is that you and your nan in your avatar?
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
I once shot this sheriff, but I feel I slightly redeemed myself by not shooting the deputy.
in school there was a little dustbin next to the toilet and ...well i havent used the toilet. not hardcore or bastard-like but it was pretty funny.
Punched a gypsy trying to sell me a ring, she totally had it coming.
"And on the 4th day God created fog and regretted it bitterly"
Quote by metal_al73
why are people saying thats so hardcore?
i massively regret it

they're being sarcastic dumbass.
My Gear:
Fender Custom Shop Time Machine 1956 relic
plus accessories
Your position and your relationship with music has to be one from the inside. - John Frusciante
and yes, my avatar is weezy, what?
Quote by metal_al73
why are people saying thats so hardcore?
i massively regret it

this is the pit we live of regret

and kensai
Without music, life would be a mistake.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote by noob888
I love you for that thread...

Quote by MightyAl
I am now mentally scarred by the image of Peter Crouch getting penalised.
Quote by Bendybaws
Is that you and your nan in your avatar?

as mentioned before about being mean to people a lot i ad a period like that cause i was just pissed off at everything but i took it out on one person

This guy phoned me and said he was from the something beuro and I shouted what the fu*k do you want, he then proceeded to cry and hung up.
I was on a trampoline with a friend, really drunk. He was flirting with this girl I liked, so I smacked him full on in the face, got off the trampoline and walked away.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
I took a penny without leaving one.

win
"Bullshit is the glue that binds this nation together."
-George Carlin

The Human Fund: $0.00
PM me to donate
Some 7 year old kid shot me with a pellet gun, so I shot him in th leg.

I feel like a bastard now.
My mate had a topless picture of his girlfriend on his phone

so, as soon as he left it unguarded, i sent it to EVERYONE i knew with the exception of my family, him and his girlfriend
hmm... a couple months ago i had sex with a chick... at the end she said the following (no exaggeration): "good god i've wanted that for years"

my response: "well, congratulations"
"... and on either side of the river was the tree of life, with its twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit each month. The leaves of this tree were for the healing of nations.
Page 1 of 3