should I see Hangover with my parents?

I know its old but my dad said he wants to see it and we are all sitting around the house doing nothing today.

movies I regret watching with my parents:
Superbad
Knocked Up
Step Brothers
Pulp Fiction
"Bullshit is the glue that binds this nation together."
-George Carlin

The Human Fund: $0.00
PM me to donate
Then don't watch The Hangover. Especially the credits.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
what is so bad about The Hangover?
throw some lines/scenes at me.
-George Carlin

PM me to donate
You can go, but leave for the credits.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by B4Dkarma

You wanna watch a BJ with your parent(s)?
in the credits theres some nudity that you prob dont want to be next to your parents for. other than that its not too bad
Stay thirsty my friends...

Jackson DXMG Dinky
Bugera 333XL
ISP Decimator

Quote by thewho68
This thread is as of much use as Anne Frank's drumset.
Quote by B4Dkarma

A naked asian guy hops out of the trunk and beats the guys senseless with a crowbar. All the while his dick is flopping around.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
I saw it with my dad. It's not bad at all...
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
If you regret watching Superbad with your parents, then don't see the Hangover with them.

But seriously, you should just get over it and see it.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I dont really mind that stuff, I just mind like extended perverted conversations like superbad and graphic sex scenes like knocked up.

they can swear and say really ****ed up jokes all they want.

what are the credits?
-George Carlin

PM me to donate
Last edited by B4Dkarma at Jul 16, 2009,
Quote by itchy guitar
Then don't watch The Hangover. Especially the credits.

at the credits.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Warned for having the wrong opinion.
Quote by B4Dkarma
I dont really mind that stuff, its just like extended perverted conversations like superbad and graphic sex scenes like knocked up.

what are the credits?

They show pictures of the night before. Plenty of boobs and one picture of one of the main guys getting a BJ in an elevator.
Quote by MakinLattes
Quote by B4Dkarma
I dont really mind that stuff, its just like extended perverted conversations like superbad and graphic sex scenes like knocked up.

what are the credits?

Then what the fuck was the point of this thread? If you don't mind graphic sex scenes and sexual conversations, what else could make a trip to the movies with your father awkward?!?!?
Quote by Eliyahu
Then what the fuck was the point of this thread? If you don't mind graphic sex scenes and sexual conversations, what else could make a trip to the movies with your father awkward?!?!?

ha I meant I DO mind that stuff. let me edit the post
-George Carlin

PM me to donate
Yes as long as there not offended by jew jokes, and you don't feel embarresed watching an old chick give a bj and nudity with them.
I tried to watch the big lebowski with my dad yesterday, i told him it was funny (i love it), we got about a quarter of the way through and he hadn't laughed once, it was painful, in the end i said to him "you don't like this do you" and he just said "no, not really".
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Not seen the hangover but what is so bad about Step Brothers? I watched that with my parents. However, the worst one I watched was American Pie 1. Wow that was bad lol.
Quote by livnew
Not seen the hangover but what is so bad about Step Brothers? I watched that with my parents. However, the worst one I watched was American Pie 1. Wow that was bad lol.

well I guess step brothers wasnt that bad, but my mom wasnt even laughing the whole time which made it awkward.
-George Carlin

PM me to donate
Wow, my little sister who is 13 went to see this with her friend. This is disturbing to hear about. Ill just pretend she didn't see it.