It's so... beautiful! And accompanied by my two beauties! (Agile AL-3000 and Fender MIM Stratocaster)

http://i30.tinypic.com/2zow4cg.jpg

http://i30.tinypic.com/348lroy.jpg

http://i30.tinypic.com/35jvvdd.jpg

http://i30.tinypic.com/90bup2.jpg

All of the problems I've been hearing about for the last couple months have made me as paranoid as hell, but luckily, I haven't had a single problem with it so far! I've only played it for 30 minutes, but still! Everything works perfectly!

Quote by LukeElliff
IF you want faster stumming then loosen your strings, that will force you into using more strength

Quote by pantallica95
i dont know about the polarity and ****, but my regular ones just wont go in the hole without a lot of force.
Happy NAD!
Peavey 6505+ Head
Mesa/Boogie Oversized Rectifier 4x12 Cab
Schecter Diamond Series 006
Ibanez SZR720 TGB
Boss TU-2 Chromatic Tuner
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Roland Micro Cube 10watt
Quote by ItsOnlyGNR
o God, your Agile made me cream myself. HNAD

I love that thing so much, it's my baby.

I didn't actually plug my Agile into it yet, just my Strat, and I'm already amazed by the tone. The cleans are freaking fantastic!
Quote by LukeElliff
IF you want faster stumming then loosen your strings, that will force you into using more strength

Quote by pantallica95
i dont know about the polarity and ****, but my regular ones just wont go in the hole without a lot of force.
Quote by TonyIommi2557
I love that thing so much, it's my baby.

I didn't actually plug my Agile into it yet, just my Strat, and I'm already amazed by the tone. The cleans are freaking fantastic!

Yea, Agiles make some pretty nice LP copies... I was gonna go for a black one when I was looking at their selection, but I got the tobacco-colored sunburst instead... Much more of a classic rock look but I've always had a thing for all-black LPs.
I just learned about them agile guitawrs. And for $200?? holy ****, I really want the white LP copy... But are the AL-2000 good? some other thread said that only the 3000+ versions were worth it, but they're around $400~$500 and maybe a used LTD EC would fare better in that case? :S
Kaguya: Ibanez GRX20 - Coil-split handwound Humbuckers
Isabelle: Fender 50's Road Worn Strat signed by AutoVaughn
Selene: Ibanez RG2EX1
Blackstar HT-5
HNAD man! How well does it do lower gain blues, and medium gain punk?
And on the seventh day, I said "Go to your room!"

check out my jazz tab and ill gladly do a review of any of your stuff

I play the bass clarinet! How 'bout you? PM me!
Quote by Lekz
I just learned about them agile guitawrs. And for $200?? holy ****, I really want the white LP copy... But are the AL-2000 good? some other thread said that only the 3000+ versions were worth it, but they're around $400~$500 and maybe a used LTD EC would fare better in that case? :S

I've only had the chance to try out the AL-3000 series, and I really don't know much about tone, but to me, it's freaking sweet. Heavy as hell though (About 15 pounds, I'd say), and I still need to get used to the bridge (Palm muting is much easier on my strat for me, maybe it's just a matter of preference). And I could've gotten a slim neck model, but the neck is rather thick. My strat's much better for playability (It'd be even better if I lowered the action a little), but my Agile beats it for tone.
Quote by LukeElliff

Quote by pantallica95
HNAD man
ive heard amazing things about ur amp
enjoy it man
btw, sick ass guitars!!
GEAR
ESP LTD Alexi-200
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Halfstack
Squier Affinity Strat
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Line 6 Uber Metal
Yay, it's screwing up already!
Quote by LukeElliff

Quote by pantallica95
Quote by TonyIommi2557

All these NADs lately are always end up with something going wrong with the amp... I'm getting kind of scared about buying a new amp in a couple weeks lol.
Quote by TonyIommi2557

oh, good grief.
Kaguya: Ibanez GRX20 - Coil-split handwound Humbuckers
Isabelle: Fender 50's Road Worn Strat signed by AutoVaughn
Selene: Ibanez RG2EX1
Blackstar HT-5