Poll: Close the door while having a crap alone in the house?
Poll Options
View poll results: Close the door while having a crap alone in the house?
Yes
87 55%
No
51 32%
I have no toilet
19 12%
Voters: 157.
Page 1 of 2
If you are alone in the house and you go for a crap, do you close the bathroom door while taking said crap?

I found myself musing upon the question today while on the crapper, after having closed the door, while being alone in the house.
Last edited by Valderama at Jul 16, 2009,
did you close the door?
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
yes anybody could straight up break in to the house and it would be a little embarassing to hear on the news "local man/woman gets house broken into and robbed while on the toilet"
ye, because what if someone comes home unexpectedly? I'd be pretty much ****ed because my downstairs bathroom faces the front door, and the toilet is too far away from the door to reach it.
Quote by jetfuel495
No, I don't close the door. And I also walk around naked all day.

This
Quote by DirtyMakik

THSAT WASQ MPY SKLUUUL`:PL IM'UH SOPI WASATEDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!

The Dr. Pepper Group
If I'm alone in the house, I take a shit in the sink.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist

Such a loose cannon!
Quote by U-neek
yes anybody could straight up break in to the house and it would be a little embarassing to hear on the news "local man/woman gets house broken into and robbed while on the toilet"

No no, see, it doesn't work that way, you have to pick one.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by rabidguitarist

do u also wash ur vegetables in that sink???
just saying
Quote by U-neek

What would this have to do with the door being open. If you were robbed while on the crapper, it wouldnt matter if the door was open or not, you would still be robbed and still be on the toilet.

I voted yes, close door. You never know when someone might come in. Also keeps the smell in the bathroom for the fan to suck up enstead of it diffusing through out the house.
I usually leave it open and have the radio/music on in my room. Same applies while I'm in the bath.
Yeah, always. I don't like it when my dogs watch me
"One does not walk into Vatican City with one's ass hanging out."
Quote by Valderama
Such a loose cannon!

¬_¬ tell me about it...
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by angus_young_32
Who voted 'no toilet' besides me?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by SteveHouse

okay so do you 2 live in like the forest or something??
If no one else is home, I leave the door open when I use the restroom.. hell, sometimes even if people are home, it's like a game that way - don't get caught shitting!

Actually, my bathroom door is about 3 turns from facing anything else in the house, I just get to look at a wooden door, and hardly ever do my parents walk down there.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
i still say close the door just in case someone walks in unless u have an extremely horny gf who would walk in on u on accident and take u to her "room"
No.

My downstairs bathroom is small enough that I could kick the door closed if someone came home while I was on it.
I voted I dont have atoilet , but I have one
But yeah if I am alone I dont close the door and everytime my dog walks in
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

I ONLY close the door if I'm alone :
Quote by abstract pie
Ahh the pit. Where conversations of Pokemon Cards can turn into ones of wizard homosexuality

You are everything I want...
...'Cause you are...

...Everything I'm not.

Atheism. Is. Not. A. Religion.
Today's saints were yesterday's sellouts
i dont ****.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
GRANTED! NOW YOU COMMIT SUICIDE!

i wish lexanirider didn't have to kill himself.

What's your fastest Super Metroid time?

PM me and let me know.
I never close the door, even when i have company over. I love the expressions they get when they walk past the bathroom and see me half naked with a crazed fox look on my face.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by U-neek
okay so do you 2 live in like the forest or something??

I just never piss or shit, ever. I'm like the Native Americans who used every part of the bison, except I do it with food.

Can't answer for the other guy.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

i swear i seen this thread once before
Quote by tancanada
He's from Arkansas. Of course he wants to eat it.

Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.

Quote by ikitson
im drunk idc

( . Y . )
I'm shitting right now hooray wifi!
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Page 1 of 2