the cymbals seem a bit overpowering, and it is very short lol, but pretty good overall
Gear
Jekyll and Hyde
DD3 Delay
NS2 Noise gate
FAB chorus
Crybaby 535Q
HT-5 stack
1979 Gretsch BST 1000
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Schecter Gryphon
Fender American Strat
Taylor T5 Custom
www.facebook.com/fadeoutproductions
I forgot to say it's just a chorus.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
I would suggest playing something other then just eighth notes, but yes, tone down the cymbals just a bit.
hm i'm not an expert, but besides the fact that it already sounds quite professional i'd say try to bring the guitar a little bit to the background by reducing either the mids or the bass frequencys plus general guit level. also try to add some more "kick" to the bass drum and as nnjrik said the cymbals are a bit to bright and loud. if you reduce the guitar you could on the other side try to make the bass guitar a little bit more prominent.

anyway, great one!
The cymbals are definitely overpowering. Where are your mics in relation to the drumset? Or are you using a drum program? If your using the program, just lower the cymbal's volume a tad, however, if your micing, try moving them a bit farther away/higher in relation to the drumset, as well as messing with the volume of each track in your DAW (if you're using one, I'm kind of assuming some things here). Also, the vocal track could go for a little more compression, and a little boost in the volume. But other than that, you appear to have a very clean recording!
My Gear

Schecter C-1 Plus (Seymour Duncan JB bridge, Seymour Duncan '59 neck)

Bugera 333XL 212 Combo

MXR Carbon Copy
MXR ZW-45 Overdrive
BBE Sonic Stomp
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2