Yea, Guitar Fetish is legit. I bought some of the parts for my flying V from them. I didn't use the floyd though so I can't comment on the quality. But they are a legit deal.
no.... dont do it...

i have never seen a floyd rose bridge at $60...they are usually atleast $180 ish...

Now i have seen bridges that are $60ish but they arent floyd rose, they are the tremolo systems like gibson has or that fender has... and its really a waste of money to get that kind of tremolo because they make your guitar easily out of tune....

http://www.warmoth.com/Pages/Guitar.aspx

go to that website... they do custom guitar stuff..
wow, talk about not knowing what you're talking about.

The gfs floyd rose tremelo systems are kinda junky because the knife edges aren't made out of hard steel.

I'd recommend the schaller licensed floyd rose system above all else.

On a side note, gfs has other good bridges.
Pain is an illusion.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 w/ Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz Combo
Pitchblack | Bad Horsie 2 | DS-1 | BF-2 | ISP Decimator | DD6
YouTube Channel
this says Floyd Rose. it's not like a 6 point tremolo (like strats). i mean, it looks like a floyd, and it's cheap... but i don't want to get ripped off, and I want to keep my good opinion of the site.

I've checked out warmoth, and that's probably where i'll get the bridge if this doesn't work out.

it actually says the plate is steel. check this out: http://yhst-50206111187217.stores.yahoo.net/flroflotrsy.html
Last edited by Sonic Blast at Jul 16, 2009,
Quote by Woogles

yeah it does. I'd go with this one. Probably as good as a jackson LFR? Who knows?

and to the person who said floyds go for 180, that's a bunch of crap. OFR's start at like 160, but the GFS ones are licensed, which go for 50-60+.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
its should work out considering GFS. its a pretty good deal. I got an LFR on ebay and it turned out pretty good for a no name and 50 bucks, so GFS is probably better than that, so go for it. i'd recommend the double locking one other than the fastloader cause it seems like it has better stuff( brass block and ****)
Quote by AmericanParadox
cuztomizing guitars = best thing in the world. Better than sex.

GB&C RULES

Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Fr
Genz Benz Black Pearl 30
Boss Ds-1
Digitech RP55
Ibanez WD7 Weeping Demon
Ibanez Fz7 Fuzz
Marshall MG10CD 40W
Modded POS Strat
I would very much like to see them uphold their claim of rivaling a $250 schaller floyd rose.

The knife edges (and probably most of it really), will be made of low quality soft metals and just wear away too quickly under use, the chrome plating is probably pretty low quality and wont last long.

If you want a Floyd rose I would say bit the bullet and save up for a OFR or Ibanez edge pro, may be Gotoh floyd rose but no experience personally.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Don't get the speedloader from GFS they're pretty bad from what i hear. The $75 Floyd Rose on GFS looks good on paper...hardened knife edges and all..
Aliadiere - sadly has more syllables than goals this season."
Setanta commentator during Newcastle-Middlesbrough. .
well, I personally am a Kahler guy. and wammi world said it had only one left. so I started looking at floyds for the projects i'm gonna start after vacation. but I emailed the guy there, and he had been working on the site so it was a little screwy, but i have my kahlers ordered. thanks though guys. i would like to do a build with a floyd some day, and when that time comes i think i'll just shell out the 170 bucks or so for a true blue licenced floyd, or maybe a schaller.
I have high hopes for the upper grade one. According to Jay at GFS it's the exact same trem as on the US peaveys.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
I use GFS parts on my tele, and I have them shipped over from the US! Thoroughly recommended.
Quote by Sonic Blast
well, I personally am a Kahler guy. and wammi world said it had only one left. so I started looking at floyds for the projects i'm gonna start after vacation. but I emailed the guy there, and he had been working on the site so it was a little screwy, but i have my kahlers ordered. thanks though guys. i would like to do a build with a floyd some day, and when that time comes i think i'll just shell out the 170 bucks or so for a true blue licenced floyd, or maybe a schaller.

I think you mean original floyd rose.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack