View poll results: Maz 18 NR or Tiny Terror
Maz 18 NR
28 97%
Tiny Terror
1 3%
Voters: 29.
just for funsies
Dr Z MAZ 18 NR w/ ZBest cab or Orange Tiny Terror w/ PPC 212 Cab
mngoalie92: how does it feel to have spicy shit might i ask???
Hair10boy: TANGY!!!
+1 for the MAZ 18. Dr Z makes some of the best pure tone machines.
- Fender American Standard Ash Telecaster w/ DiMarzio Chopper T & Twang King
- Alhambra 5P
- Laney Lionheart L5T-112
- Line 6 POD XT
- Suhr Shiba Drive
- MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
- Dunlop Cry Baby
they are different sounds so I guess its more about what you want than what is better. although, the tiny terror is the only chinese made tube amp that orange has. its not the same quality. try a rockverb 30.
EAT YOUR GUITAR GEAR BLOG
Quote by BigDC
how difficult is it to build your own guitar?
Quote by Gibshall
It's hard, annoying, and makes you want to punch a baby.
wow so dr z is basically the ****
That's hardly a fair comparison...

Someone already took a bite out of the dr z, lol.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Dr.Z for sure.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
i haven't even tried a dr z and i'd probably take a dr z.

seriously, though, if those were the only two choices i wouldn't buy an orange until i'd got to try a dr z.

EDIT: tiny terror?

I'd take a dr z. Even though I haven't tried it. I didn't really like the tiny terror.

(I didn't vote in the poll, as i don't want to skew it because i haven't tried dr z)
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Having played a tiny terror and an amp similar to the MAZ I can wholeheartedly say DR. Z. It's not even a contest. Though if you have the money for a Dr. Z there's plenty of other amps to look at.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
yeah, definitely, it's a complete mismatch of budgets. That's why i said if they were the only two choices.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
so i also like some heavier bands like stp. nothing like metal but i am worried that if i sell my b52 for a dr z that i will lose my ability to play heavier stuff. is this a realistic concern?
Quote by guitarted
As much as I love Orange, I'd take a DR. Z over a TT any day.

This.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
The Z is the secks. I don't care for the TT at all whenever I try it out.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Dr Z is a nice boutiqe amp with top quiality parts. The Orange TT is a good budget amp made with budget parts.

Take the Dr Z
Not taking any online orders.