hey ,
does anyone know any shops that stock greco/tokai/orville/burny in the UK, most importantly acoustic guitars
i know a place that stocks tokai guitars but i think it is only in scotland...so probs aint much help to you...
there`s a place that stocks tokai and burny on nantwich road in crewe, cheshire they have a ebay shop but i cant remember the name of the shop and i don`t know what their ebay account is........it`s dead easy to find the shop though less than a mile from the train station . if they aint got what you want in they`ll order it for you but it is a 1 man shop(dead small)

out of the station turn left keep on going it`s on the the opposite side of the road it`s a fender main dealer i think there a neon fender sign in the window.
Last edited by ibanezgod1973 at Jul 16, 2009,
www.guitars.co.uk stocks Burny electrics and some fine acoustics. Good guy, too.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

richtone sell them
Once I shaved them on a friends razor so when he picked it up he just goes "ARE THESE PUBES! OH MY GOD!" and starting beating the crap out of me.
There's a shop in Birmingham which stocks them. City Music, I think it's called.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay