I'm a pirate.

Why is my musical instrument shipped from Tom Lee's music in Canada not here yet? I ordered it June 29th, and it's been in Redmond, WA for a week according to UPS. (has to get to NC)

Has anyone else experienced an extreme delay in UPS tracking and very slow shipment? I could understand a delay getting across the boarder, but it has already crossed...
I'm not a Bible-thumper anymore. Realized I had a brain in '09.

I like guitars, running, and math.
Yea.. It happens. Shipping companies are lazy... or the lose stuff... or the forget. or they dont care about you.

any of those sound reasonable.
erm **** in a box and send it to them.....

If they get it before you get your package it will serve them right. otherwise you just sent some nice people your **** in a box.
_____
MUSE
Quote by protest000
Quote by gillehy
Anyone agree there or am i on my own?
+
You should write them a sincere letter and ask them what is going on.
DeVillains!
Quote by Psalm 150:4
I'm a pirate.

Why is my musical instrument shipped from Tom Lee's music in Canada not here yet? I ordered it June 29th, and it's been in Redmond, WA for a week according to UPS. (has to get to NC)

Has anyone else experienced an extreme delay in UPS tracking and very slow shipment? I could understand a delay getting across the boarder, but it has already crossed...

No, You're a muppet :|
@dbostwick
I remember the wait to get my Vox. Oh man, what a great wait. I thinkj I'll orfer my next amp when I get a plexi.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by Ylasto
You should write them a sincere letter and ask them what is going on.

I've called them 4 times in the past 2 weeks. They keep saying that they have shipped it and it's on it's way to me. I just really need it in like 2 days so I can practice before band camp...
I'm not a Bible-thumper anymore. Realized I had a brain in '09.

I like guitars, running, and math.
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
Some muppets are also pirates. I saw a film once like that.

I think it was called, The Muppets Who Were Also Pirates.