purpose of thread please?
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Quote by Ghold125
Is there a point to this?

The purpose of this thread is for someone to give me a rundown of my freinds Bandit guitar specs.

Sorry I didnt explain this at the begginning, it would of killed the funny.
[IMG]http://i31.tinypic.com/11ioi8n.jpg[/IMG]
We all love the fail-tar!
Quote by VocalValantine
The purpose of this thread is for someone to give me a rundown of my freinds Bandit guitar specs.

I don't think there's much to explain regarding the specs of a Strat copy aimed at beginners (if he is one).
Quote by VocalValantine

...Hilarious.

google.com

Use it.
Schecter C-1 Classic Raven RG20 + Digitech RP50

Man, I could go for a 7 right now...
Quote by Amazon.com
Technical Details
Tuned and Set Up by a Proffesional Musician before dispatch.
High Quality Instrument
Exceptional Value For Money
Packaged in a Very Safe Double Walled Box
110% Price Guarantee
You are wrong,TS.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by VocalValantine
Thanks for that, it really helped I actually found a link!!!!

It doesnt look too bad, I might get one. Only 40£.

why don't you not buy **** cheap low end quality guitars and buy a decent guitar. you're just wasting your money.
Dear TS,

Do you feel better now? Of course the only way to validate yourself is to come into our humble guitar forum, and attempt get some "lulz" by showing us how cheap your friends guitar is. Now you will have to excuse me, I have a bowl of Cascadian Farm Organic (since 1922) granola with oats and honey (and a bit more honey drizzled on top) to return to. Oh, why am I telling you this? Because it is infinitely more interesting than this thread. I bid you adieu.
Quote by Black-Metal
you sir, are my favourite american

When god gives you lemons, YOU FIND A NEW GOD!
Last edited by Kahn89 at Jul 17, 2009,
Quote by Kahn89
Dear TS,

Do you feel better now? Of course the only way to validate yourself is to come into our humble guitar forum, and attempt get some "lulz" by showing us how cheap your friends guitar is. Now you will have to excuse me, I have a bowl of Cascadian Farm Organic (since 1922) granola with oats and honey (and a bit more honey drizzled on top) to return to. Oh, why am I telling you this? Because it is infinitely more interesting than this thread. I bid you adieu.

can i have some granola with oats and honey? i'll trade you some triple choc cookies
Sure thing, Phil.
Quote by Black-Metal
you sir, are my favourite american

When god gives you lemons, YOU FIND A NEW GOD!
Quote by azn_guitarist25

well there are your cookies.

Looks a giant turd with bits of sweetcorn.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
they look so good.Canz I haz E-c00k1e?lolI know a guy that has that same guitar.Lets just say you get what you pay for.
My gear
Schecter 7 string hellraiser
1984 Charvel (model unknown)
Mesa boogie Dual Recto Solo head
and some pedels!

UG's HateCrew Member
Last edited by Sicon at Jul 17, 2009,
TS, you fail.

the £ goes BEFORE the number.

Asshat.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

Quote by Kahn89
Dear TS,

That sounds really good. Since this thread has turned into "What I'm Eating," I'll add that I'm eating a buffalo burger with lettuce and bleu cheese dressing made by yours truly. It really is exceptional. I need to experiment in the kitchen more. I don't know if it beats my pineapple ranch burger though.
Quote by VocalValantine

Nope, you already did that by not being funny in the first place.

Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
For christs sake guys, its i before e except after C....

It's spelt friend!! This is the 3rd thread in 3 refreshes of new posts that has it!
Quote by FarewellMemory
For christs sake guys, its i before e except after C....

It's spelt friend!! This is the 3rd thread in 3 refreshes of new posts that has it!

hey you're an aussie can we be freinds?
Quote by VocalValantine
Thanks for that, it really helped I actually found a link!!!!

It doesnt look too bad, I might get one. Only 40£.

So lets see. Your friends guitar (On the Amazon page) is really really really bad. Yet you want it?
I am confused by your motives.
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
so what if your friends guitar sucks? you want specs just so you can give him the specs and say "haha those specs suck!!! you suck!! noob!!" to make yourself feel like more of a man?

based on that i think it's safe to assume your "freind" is probably good at guitar and that you are jealous of his/her abilities so you criticise the instrument to make yourself feel more adequate? ah well, since there's no way of knowing the truth about random people on the net, i'll stick with my assumption
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
Does it really matter if your friend's guitar sucks? I wouldn't even care if you told us your guitar sucks, so 'the friend of a random guy on UG' is a bit of a tenuous link if you ask me.
Quote by Andron17
Go away, I have an erection.

Bassist for Half My Kingdom.