Page 1 of 5
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/07/15/caller-reduces-glenn-beck_n_233846.html

Nutlog Fox News Channel comedian Glenn Beck was apparently doing his radio show today, when he finally got so sick of what some caller was telling him about health care in the Netherlands that he went to his "death metal" place, angrily spitting envenomed barbs of invective back at the lady on the other line. It was crazy and growly and scary! But that was nothing! Mere seconds later, when the woman said something to the effect that Beck didn't care about people without health care, and yet he was cool with big bank bailouts, Beck somehow found a much higher level of TOTAL CRAZYSAUCE than ever before! Suddenly, Beck was emitting horrifying high-pitched shrieks, wailing, "GET OFF MY PHONE! GET OFF MY PHONE!" and a bunch of other terrifying stuff that only dogs can hear. Jeezy creezy the guy is just all messed up inside!

Almost as good as O'Reilly's "FUCK IT, WE'LL DO IT LIVE" freak out
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Last edited by Ur all $h1t at Jul 16, 2009,
I heard a rumor that all fox news casters and the retards who watch it do.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

'YOU LITTLE PINHEADS..."
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
that was infuriating to listen to. he wouldn't stop interrupting her and wouldn't let her speak.
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
What an idiot.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

I hate it when people say "You don't care about people!!11!!!1!!1" when it comes to healthcare, social security, stuff like that

I don't like social security, my grandpa's on it, I still love him to death and care about him.

I agree with Beck, but he needs to CALM THE **** DOWN!!! FOR ****S SAKE!!!
That made my ****ing day.
Don't You Talk to Billy Idol That Way.

Gear:
Epiphone Limited Ed. G-400 W/ Maestro Trem
Washburn WI14 Idol Series
Jasmine ES-31 Acoustic-Electric
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by MercyfulFate505
I hate it when people say "You don't care about people!!11!!!1!!1" when it comes to healthcare, social security, stuff like that

I don't like social security, my grandpa's on it, I still love him to death and care about him.

I agree with Beck, but he needs to CALM THE **** DOWN!!! FOR ****S SAKE!!!

Ya, you love him, he just doesn't deserve an independent source of income.
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
New death metal band anyone?
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Wow he's even more of a insane prick than I thought. He can't go 5 seconds without talking or screaming...

EDIT: Lol i love how he pats himself on the back at the end. "Look how we handled that woman, answered every one of her arguments with the logic she thinks we don't have!"

I like how he faces every discussion with the delusion that he is 100% right no matter what.
Last edited by MOFAUX at Jul 16, 2009,

It's shocking that you americans have such people in the media. I've never experienced something like this where I've lived, but then again I don't watch the news too often.

However, I think if there were similar odd characters (or indeed entire channels) I'd have heard about them.
Oh man that's funny. I feel sorry for any people who still take Beck seriously.
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
"WHO WAS PHONE??? WHO WAS PHONE????"

I'll listen to this in about 20 minutes, then probably lol.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by Ur all $h1t
Ya, you love him, he just doesn't deserve an independent source of income.

He has other sources of money aside from social security
His son also helps support him, because he lives with my grandfather and had nowhere else to go after he got out of prison. I don't like the fact that my grandfather lets him stay there, but I do love my grandfather, my love for him is unconditional.

Don't ever question my love for family members, it's highly insulting, especially after I merely stated an opinion about where a government should put its money.
Quote by MercyfulFate505
He has other sources of money aside from social security
His son also helps support him, because he lives with my grandfather and had nowhere else to go after he got out of prison. I don't like the fact that my grandfather lets him stay there, but I do love my grandfather, my love for him is unconditional.

You clearly missed the word "independent" in my post.
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
I love the beggining where he's agreeing with her. It's hilarious.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Glenn Beck is a fucking moron and/or insane.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433

and... definitely and
yeah, that was kinda weird, ok extremely weird and akward.
but he is right in what he's saying.
I'm not gay, a lot of people think I'm gay. I have a girlfriend, she thinks I'm gay.
Quote by Newse
yeah, that was kinda weird, ok extremely weird and akward.
but he is right in what he's saying.

No he's not....

@3:30 =
Quote by element4433

Ex-fucking-zactly.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
I like Fox News because it's the best example of people fooling other people into thinking they're watching the news. Ahh, trolling at its finest.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
It's evidently a rite of passage for right-wing "commentators"

3:30
Last edited by Meatball200 at Jul 16, 2009,

WHAT THE FUNK. 3:30 I literally lol'd. But seriously, this is the most ridiculous "debate" I've ever heard. I hate how he keeps belittling everything she's saying instead of actually breaking down her argument. The mock-woman voice at 4:25 was also quite immature. How is this kind of journalism acceptable? Disgusting.
Quote by metacarpi
I'd rather post a chat up line with an escape route in case it starts going wrong.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

*girl looks unimpressed*

"Because it looks like you landed on your face."
I love Glenn Beck. I listen to his radio show all the time.

Don't really expect anyone on here to agree with anything he says and personally I don't give a ****, but I support him %100.

I actually challenge you guys to argue Glenn Becks point instead of laughing.
Last edited by JDawg at Jul 16, 2009,
Quote by JDawg

I actually challenge you guys to argue Glenn Becks point instead of laughing.

I don't personally consider childishly repeating someone's words and throwing a tantrum as a point
Without a good harmonic knowledge, one cannot expect to become a great jazz soloist ~ Horace Silver

Quote by dietermoreno
Is it possible for 6 string guitar to tune lower than drop C and scales still work?
Quote by Craigo
JDawg, what point did he make?

Hidden in all the sarcasm, screaming and generally childish behaviour was one clear point that he rested on "The USA has the best healthcare in the world".
That's blatantly and quantifiably false

http://www.photius.com/rankings/healthranks.html
http://www.photius.com/rankings/world_health_performance_ranks.html
http://allcountries.org/health/usa_health_care_2008_nyt.html
http://www.photius.com/rankings/total_health_expenditure_as_pecent_of_gdp_2000_to_2005.html
http://www.photius.com/rankings/healthy_life_table2.html

For a nation that consumes so much of the worlds resources and has such a high GDP to be so far down the rankings is laughable. They should be number one, there's no reason why they couldn't be, but they ain't. Beck is very wrong on that point, unsurprisingly.
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
Quote by marc137
I don't personally consider childishly repeating someone's words and throwing a tantrum as a point

It's a comedic radio show. It's to be quite expected.
Quote by JDawg
It's a comedic radio show. It's to be quite expected.

Thats comedy? **** it's worse then his stand up.

Edit: should mention his stand up consisted of him saying something like, illegal immigrants, in a questioning voice then his audience laughing it up.
Last edited by stevve at Jul 16, 2009,
Page 1 of 5