look my grandma is in the hostpital with cancer and we believe that she doesnt have long so i need help picking a song that i can play for her when we go see her in a couple of days

replys would be really helpful

thanks
sorry to hear man.... what is your skill level? cause if you're intermediate / playing for over 2 years I'd imagine "tears in the rain" by Satriani or "tears in heaven" by eric clapton.

EDIT: NO, DO NOT play her tears in heaven, it might make things worse ( thats my view on it now that I use my brain)
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Zakk Wylde: I Thank You My Child

Zakk Wylde: Dead As Yesterday

Awesome songs for soft acoustic performances. Good luck and I'm sorry about your grandmother.
Make me feel serenity when all is revealed
So easy to look back at life and question but I must
Seek the strength to push forward

Teach me to inscribe these words upon my heart
And cover me with the shadow of your hand
maybe a dylan song.... they are pretty nice and calming...
Drum drum drum away!
you can play Before the Dawn by Judas Priest
its a song about a lover leaving the next day but can be interpreted in the way that death takes someone
plus its acoustic and not all Painkiller priest
my grandma and most grandma's i've met love bluegrass.
try wildwood flower or mockingbird hill
METALLICA!!!
___________ ____________

Epiphone Les Paul
Epiphone Sunburst
Ibanez V70CENT
LINE 6 Spider III 15
Peavey Bandit 112
Jim Dunlop, Dava, First Act Picks
King Diamond sings a lot about his grandma

Learn the "Invisible Guests"
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
well she really likes les paul

shes wanted me to learn how high the moon and some other song by him but there are no tabs for that song except for the chord ones. but i dont know how to play the chords like he doess
Quote by strat105
well she really likes les paul

shes wanted me to learn how high the moon and some other song by him but there are no tabs for that song except for the chord ones. but i dont know how to play the chords like he doess

You could look on youtube for lessons for those songs. You could try Angie by the Stones and instead of saying "Angie" say your grandma's name.
Skip the username, call me Billy
W.A.S.P. - Hold on to my heart!!!
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Homemade 1x12 from a combo cab with an Eminence PJ
Quote by ikey_
perhaps i have a superb epiphone. the japanese man must have gotten laid and won the lottery right before he made my guitar. whatever.
Quote by me_llamo_juan
How about some Iron & Wine?
A song like Passing Afternoon or Cinder and Smoke or Such Great Heights could be really good too.

yeah one of those would work well
Frank Sinatra - My Way. Indefinite choice. Do this. Do it. It's great, and really emotional for the older people. Trust me.
How about something she would know and is happy.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
man i feel for you maybe foo fighters walking after you just to let her know youll be their no matter what and good luck