I was looking at the Guitar Center Used Gear page, and came acrossed, a bass I really want to buy, but it's in Wisconsin. I was wondering: Will a Guitar Center in another state ship a piece of equipment to another Guitar Center nearest me, so I can get it? I mean it would make sense, as long as it's paid for, before being shipped. Hell, I'd even pay all the shipping fees. I'd just like to know, because I can't find jack **** on the GC page about this. Thanks all.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Best thing to do would be to contact their customer services department.

I contacted the store manager on Sunday, and it takes 72 hours them to receive the message, or something. He finally called back yesterday but I wasn't home, so I plan on calling tomorrow. I was just curious as to anyone here on UG has had a similar experience with this.
Just give me the money and Ill run it over to you

But ya Id just call again.

Current Gear
Schecter Stiletto Elite-5LH
Dean E09L
Line 6 LD15
hey they ship it, i was gonna purchase a used BL600 from a GC in jersey(im in ny) & he said that if i paid now, he would box it up & ship it to me right away....so in other words, yes they will ship it to you
Quote by Caltelt
Just give me the money and Ill run it over to you

But ya Id just call again.

You live in the Wisconsin area?

I'm going to give the GC guy a call tomorrow. He's only there until 5.
Quote by SiReZ
hey they ship it, i was gonna purchase a used BL600 from a GC in jersey(im in ny) & he said that if i paid now, he would box it up & ship it to me right away....so in other words, yes they will ship it to you

Sweet dude. Thanks a lot.
Quote by saturns_bassman
You live in the Wisconsin area?

I'm going to give the GC guy a call tomorrow. He's only there until 5.

We prefer to call it a "state", but ya.
GL gettin ur bass.

Current Gear
Schecter Stiletto Elite-5LH
Dean E09L
Line 6 LD15