i just found a gibson les paul custom 1992 in pretty good condition! but the neck had broken and been repaired! the guitar sounds good and seems to have keeps his quality? so howmuch does it worth?

thx
have keeps his quality?

howmuch does it worth

Grammar. It exists for a reason. [/asshole]

Anyway, I'm pretty sure this is a fairly common repair on some Gibsons, so if it sounds right, stays in tune and the repair seems solid, I'd think it could work. Jimi Hendrix(Or was it Pete Townshend? One of those two) used to put his smashed guitars back together and get them repainted to use again I read in an interview, if putting an entire guitar back together doesn't ruin things I don't think the head joint will.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Ya it pretty much happenes all the time. Its not replaceable so it would have had to be fixed.

Just be carefull, I could be totally wrong but wasnt the 90s kind of a crappy decade for Gibson?
Quote by JAustinMunn

My first guitar still has residue from an unfortunate ranch dressing incident

Quote by jpnyc
I played this guitar once. It unleashed the ****ing fury and I got kicked out of Guitar Center.
Quote by utmbarto
Ya it pretty much happenes all the time. Its not replaceable so it would have had to be fixed.

Just be carefull, I could be totally wrong but wasnt the 90s kind of a crappy decade for Gibson?

Quite the opposite good sir! If the opinions of all my friends who own early '90s Gibsons are of any worth, it is considered somewhat of a goden age, with relatively consistent products coming out.

I say jump on it! You'll most likely get a great player for a very low price, seeing as no matter how strong the headstock repair is, it still decreases price significantly!
My Signal Chain:

Gibson 1974 Les Paul Custom
Vox AC-30 cc2 combo
JAM Pedals Tubedreamer +

Nigel will always be 1 louder than you!
Quote by utmbarto

No, the '90s was a great decade for Gibson. I don't really know if gibson had a bad decade as far as the guitars go, although they had some major quality control issues in the '60s, and the '70s and early '80s guitars were constructed very differently which offers a different sound and feel that you either love or hate (les paul himself loves the '70s les pauls because les paul disapproves of natural resonance in his guitars!)

but yeah, les paul headstocks break so easily that you're almost guaranteed to find at least one with a repaired headstock at some point! even the norlin era models had the problem despite their efforts to strengthen the necks by making them 3-piece with a volute.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.