I like the first one. If you scallop them crappily, you could have that, and you could have a scalloped fretboard.
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Excessive punctuation!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by dhutton
+infinity

I have infinity.
Quote by metharian
yea its way too much for my little stick lol
Your fingers can touch the wood without the string touching it. Lot of wasted energy though to push on the strings that much.
Yes the fingers touch the fingerboard, maybe you need to work on your reading instead because it was clearly written that THE STRINGS doesn't touch the fretboard.
Quote by antoine2055
Yes the fingers touch the fingerboard, maybe you need to work on your reading instead because it was clearly written that THE STRINGS doesn't touch the fretboard.

My fingers never touch the fret board, unless ofcourse I'm playing chords.
Over many many years fretboards do ware but not like that.
I love old beat up worn guitars but Fender really do the worst pretend worn guitars, there just all so fake and horrible looking. Also there's something just wrong about how there already worn. It should be your own ware and tear from years of playing not some fake **** that some guy has sanded into it
Member of the Jackson RR24 Owners club!

Esp Eclipse II Snow white
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RGA-8
Jackson RR24 Black w/yellow bevels, Limited 1/75
Yamaha FG-400A
remember, there are actually guitars out there that DONT have huge extra jumbo super big ass frets like everyone thinks.

lots of guitars that like older teles and strats (from what ive played) are VERY easy to ouch the fretboard from the strings, even with good technique, so, years of playing later, and that maple is pretty worn down.

oh yeah, the sweat off your fingers doesnt help much either.
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson