I just upgraded from an old Modeling Amp to a half stack an pedals, but I have no power supply, and battries run out fast. I have the TU-2 tuner, and was wondering if any 9v supply will do the job, or do these pedals need something diffrent, can I use a 9v power supply from anywhere? Will that do the trick, or would I be better off buying the supplys that match up with each one?

Here's the set up, in the order I have them set in

Guitar to the...

Org. Crybaby
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Boss GE-7 EQ
Boss BD-2 Blues Driver
Danelectro Flanger
Line 6 Verbzilla
Boss NS-2 Noise Gate

to the amp....
1981 Gibson Les Paul Custom (Black Beauty)
1980 Marshall JMP 2204
I don't know. I tried using the 9V adapter from my NES on my Metal Muff and it didn't work.

Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Best bet is to buy the Boss power supply chain, it has like 9 plugs on it... should do the trick.
and it's garunteed to work.

Or just get an endorsement from Energizer
Peavey 6505+ Head
Mesa/Boogie Oversized Rectifier 4x12 Cab
Schecter Diamond Series 006
Ibanez SZR720 TGB
Boss TU-2 Chromatic Tuner
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Roland Micro Cube 10watt
You can buy a 1spot adapter to power all your boss pedals. They work for mine. Not sure about the other ones but with the tuner you can daisy chain the power to all the pedals.
I have the daisy chain line, but not the 9v, I suppose that the one spot will do the trick, as far as getting the line six in the mix as well. Thanks a bunch.
1981 Gibson Les Paul Custom (Black Beauty)
1980 Marshall JMP 2204
not just any 9v supply will work. most supplys these days are center pin positive, while most pedals are center pin negative. this means that you cant just grab any supply and have it work. if you know what to look for (barrel size, polarity, etc) you can sometimes find stuff that will work lying around the house.

however, most pedals these days use similar style power jacks. basicly 2.1mm BOSS style jacks are the standard these days, and most companys use them. so just grabbing something like the 1 spot or any other power supply made for pedals will work fine.