Page 1 of 3
Ok if anybody has read this. It's the same kid.

Anyway, he wanted my number because he got a phone. And i didn't want to give it to him. So obviously I screwed around with him and gave him fake numbers. First i was like ok it's 666-****. AND HE CALLED IT!! I was like dude do you know what 666 is? He's like no and I just laughed. So later I screwed with him some more but this time I gave him the real last four numbers but I wouldn't give him the first three. So i said try 626, 624 and something else. So first he called 626 and a lady answered and said "Hello" so he hung-up being the shy kid he is... And the number called back and he just pressed end. So then he tried 624 which is the real number. And he started to call me and my phone was ringing and I said hold on my mom is calling me. And he's like "Really??" I was like yea so he hung up and I went inside...

The next day he calls me and I answer. I was like YOOO!! He's like Mike? MIke? So i said wrong number and HE HUNG-UP!!! So I called back and he didn't answer. So I talked to him later and he said " I tried to call you" And i was like yea and I answered and said wrong number and you fell for it. He's like i knew it was you and i said yeah right!

Soo whats wrong with this kid??

Quote by mattman93
This, atheists talk about religion more then religious people.

Youtube
Last edited by killerscorpion at Jul 16, 2009,
lmao he gone sounds lyk a stupid dumass

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.

TS..your bus is here now- you and your special friend have some activities to do.
Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this

whats wrong with you?

you sound like a dick.

EDIT: funny **** dwight
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
So... why did you not give your friend your real number?

Anyway... crap story... you owe me money.

EDIT: TS you may get warned if you don't reduce the size of your sig.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Last edited by EnyoAdonai at Jul 16, 2009,
What is the point of these threads? Seriously.... There is NO WAY you are more than 10 years old.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Am I incorrect in assuming that he is somewhat shy? I was under the assumption that it was quite common.
kill all humans
TS sounds like a dick and is probably lucky he still has friends to screw around and be a dick to.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
lmao he gone sounds lyk a stupid dumass

why must you write this?
If The Sun Refused To Shine
I Would Still Be Loving You
Mountains Crumble To The Sea
There Would Still Be You And Me

My Stuff
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Roland Cube 30X
Washburn Acoustic
Dunlop CryBaby
Wait. You made another thread like this? Did you not learn the first time?

Edit - You also spelled "friend" wrong in the thread title.
Quote by killerscorpion
*hot air*

Wow...is this for real? What are you like 12?
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
Quote by Milaneus
I hope you know that the majority of UG really couldn't care less. I mean come on, you don't have "fap" in there once!

Ha I doubt he would do that...

Quote by mattman93

Youtube
Quote by sam_brault
why must you write this?

As a subtle gesture of mocking.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
pears, small buses, lulz- well sirs I think what we have here is the classic conundrum of the 10 yr old sprouting his first pubes and discovering the world. Getting butterflies and all giggly when girls come by, but its koo' because a) shy and b) quite common.
Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this

Quote by GuitarGod_92
What is a "freind"?

Yea...

I edited that.

Quote by mattman93

Youtube
he's just shy, its pretty common
What are you dense?
Are you retarded or something?
Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

April 19th, 2011: The Night of the Boob

Sounds like TS is just a douche. I hear it's pretty common.

And your "friend" is probably just a little slow.
I think I lost some IQ points by reading that...
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
I don't get how people have the conscience to act ****ing cruel to slow/shy people. Lack of intelligence and empathy?
Quote by Toolshed#9
I don't get how people have the conscience to act ****ing cruel to slow/shy people. Lack of intelligence and empathy?

Theres nothing wrong with him. He doesn't have any problems if thats what you mean.

Quote by mattman93

Youtube
Quote by Toolshed#9

It's called being a total asstard. It's pretty common.
mental retardation
Quote by slafoo
Lol I love the fact you use the word majestic to describe titties... it's as if there are hundreds of titties majestically frollocking in a meadow somewhere *drifts off*
TS is a 12 year old douchebag

edit: to prove his douchebaggery. only douchebags brag about memes in huge text in their sigs.
Last edited by LuckyBoys91 at Jul 16, 2009,
Quote by Darksucker
It's called being a total asstard. It's pretty common.

Asstard.

*parp*
Quote by killerscorpion
Ok if anybody has read this. It's the same kid.

Anyway, he wanted my number because he got a phone. And i didn't want to give it to him. So obviously I screwed around with him and gave him fake numbers. First i was like ok it's 666-****. AND HE CALLED IT!! I was like dude do you know what 666 is? He's like no and I just laughed. So later I screwed with him some more but this time I gave him the real last four numbers but I wouldn't give him the first three. So i said try 626, 624 and something else. So first he called 626 and a lady answered and said "Hello" so he hung-up being the shy kid he is... And the number called back and he just pressed end. So then he tried 624 which is the real number. And he started to call me and my phone was ringing and I said hold on my mom is calling me. And he's like "Really??" I was like yea so he hung up and I went inside...

The next day he calls me and I answer. I was like YOOO!! He's like Mike? MIke? So i said wrong number and HE HUNG-UP!!! So I called back and he didn't answer. So I talked to him later and he said " I tried to call you" And i was like yea and I answered and said wrong number and you fell for it. He's like i knew it was you and i said yeah right!

Soo whats wrong with this kid??

You sound like an annoying prick.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Oh my god a shy kid.
Let's make a thread about him that nobody cares about.
Oh my god phone difficulties with the same kid.
Let's make another thread about him that still nobody cares about.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
Page 1 of 3