Yeah so this might be a new one. I'm trying to figure out how to power my RP150 while in a car. I'm not concerned about sound quality, it's just for messing around. But I'm confused on the AC/DC thing in respect to how i'd plug my 9vAC adapter into a car.

What kind of adapter would i need? And would it be very expensive? Thanks in advance!
You might Send Slash and VW an email.
There are adapters they sell at radio shack that take the cigarrette lighter and make it so you can plug a normal plug thingie (excuse my terminology) into it. Thus powering your rp150. Something like this i think

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2194429&numProdsPerPage=60&retainProdsInSession=1

Though you may be able to find a 9v adapter for the car. Just check out the website and google around
Fender Mexi Strat
FuzzFace/Rangemaster
Boss RC-2
Line 6 Flextone III XL
Ibanez aw20ce

FS/FT
Boss TU-2
Marhsall BB-2
Digitech Digiverb
Digitech PDS1700
535q wah
if you do figure this out, remember that if you're letting your car idle, dont let it get overheated.

i dont think a diesel has this problem, but running a gas engine so you can power that RP and the stereo might cause problems with overheating
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
Thank you all very much . I've been googling around but for some reason radioshack.com seems to keep crapping out on me.. However i did get a good look at some stuff. Radioshack is selling a $20 120vAC converter which is (according to the digitech website) what i would actually need. Thanks for the pointer in the right direction and @conor thanks for the warning.
Quote by mmjohn
You might Send Slash and VW an email.

i have that guitar, and it is pretty cool. guten tag