Page 1 of 2
There's this kid in my grade. He's a dick. He's always been a dick to me and pretty much everyone who isn't in his clique. Anyway long story short his mom died of cancer about 2 months ago, figured would make him see how fragile life is, maybe make him change his cold hearted ways. Today he drove by me as I was walking to a 7-11, and threw an open Sprite bottle at my head. Karma's a lie. Discuss.
Veteran UGer. Suck it.

Interesting Tale, Friend
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by CrashedTheShow3
There's this kid in my grade. He's a dick. He's always been a dick to me and pretty much everyone who isn't in his clique. Anyway long story short his mom died of cancer about 2 months ago, figured would make him see how fragile life is, maybe make him change his cold hearted ways. Today he drove by me as I was walking to a 7-11, and threw an open Sprite bottle at my head. Karma's a lie. Discuss.

Maybe ****ing with you makes him feel better?
What did you get at 7-11?
Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this

...you don't like the guy and his mom just died.....
I fail to see how this disproves a belief that originated thousands of years ago.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by Dwight Schrute
What did you get at 7-11?

Yes, I also find this more interesting then the actual thread topic.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
karma doesn't exist, how can it lie?
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
he gave you a sprite for free...he even opened it for you! stop being so ungrateful
do what i do. kick the **** out of him , and then when he realizes that you'll tool him every time you get into a fight you call his mother a wh0re
Quote by slafoo
Lol I love the fact you use the word majestic to describe titties... it's as if there are hundreds of titties majestically frollocking in a meadow somewhere *drifts off*
Only one solution:

I hope you bought a BIG CUP.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Quote by ScottElwood
Only one solution:

I hope you bought a BIG CUP.

Weatherman reference= +1000 to you, good sir. Anyway, to TS, why are you worrying about it? It's all just posturing, he's just trying to get a rise out of you. Don't fulfill his wish by getting your panties in a bunch. Or, beat the shit out of him. It's all good.
Last edited by captainoid at Jul 16, 2009,
I don't think karma has anything to do with someone who doesn't like you throwing soft drink at you. How ever he does sound like an arse and I do feel sorry for you TS.

Get him back! Tie him to a lamp post and pull his pants down, that'll show him.

EDIT:

Quote by -Ru-
Ask him how his moms doing.

+2
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Quote by CrashedTheShow3
Today he drove by me as I was walking to a 7-11, and threw an open Sprite bottle at my head.

dude that would piss me off so bad. why don't you just wreck his shit.
wait till he's not with his posse and beat him.

anger issues ftw
Quote by CrashedTheShow3

Sorry to break it to you, but.

All your morals/values/etc. are made up. Enjoy it.

"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Last edited by pHaKe at Jul 16, 2009,
Quote by CrashedTheShow3

...Is karma the lie? or lie is the karma?

...the karma lie is lie karma the!

Now, just think about that and all your questions will be answered.
i agree, he's an ass, so his mom died. karma must be working after all.
but if you still are mad at him, beat the hell out of him, or, what's even worse, make all kinds of "your mom" jokes. lmao, just tell him his mom didn't die of cancer, it was really the latest disease sweeping the nation: sh*tty-son-itus. lol
METALLICA!!!
___________ ____________

Epiphone Les Paul
Epiphone Sunburst
Ibanez V70CENT
LINE 6 Spider III 15
Peavey Bandit 112
Jim Dunlop, Dava, First Act Picks
Quote by -Ru-

This.

As badly as he may leave after confronting him like that, it will all be worth it just to see a glimpse of sorrow and despair in his otherwise conceited eyes as you mention it.
Quote by widgetmcblibber

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
Karma already killed his mom for you. What more do you want, you bastard?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
maybe you have done something that deserved a full sprite bottle to be thrown at your head.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Quote by SaiNt adEL #13
i agree, he's an ass, so his mom died. karma must be working after all.
but if you still are mad at him, beat the hell out of him, or, what's even worse, make all kinds of "your mom" jokes. lmao, just tell him his mom didn't die of cancer, it was really the latest disease sweeping the nation: sh*tty-son-itus. lol

This.

Quote by -RU-

Also this.
Cyanide Drip

Quote by Myfirstpubes
you're saying that everytime someone in the Pit fapped, they produced magic? Wow, we'd be in fucking Narnia by now by the Pit's rate of masturbation.

Quote by larrytheguitar
I jizzed while he gave me a lecture on using coasters.
You might just have one of those faces.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by Forkman
I ****ing love Sprite.

As do I
Quote by bradulator
Iceland has the coolest women.
Of course there's no such thing as Karma. Good things happen to terrible people all the time, and terrible things happen to great people even more often. Everything is just playing out in a random fashion, my friend.

And there are few things which can truly change people besides time.
Just let it go and learn that people are going to be dicks. The pit is the right place for you.

Ne me quitte pas mon chere.
Page 1 of 2