Currently looking for a guitarist, bassist, drummer, and possibly a new screamer (dirty vocalist)
i'm 16, so anyone from 14-18 can talk to me.
we're aiming for a sound similar to As I Lay Dying, The Devil Wears Prada, and War of Ages.

p.s.- if you listen to and enjoy bands like HIM, Three Days Grace, Nickelback, PapaRoach, or any of that pussy mainstream **** ... YOU NEED NOT APPLY.
hey bud, im in the area and im 15, not a creepy old guy that will get ya but... ive been playing guitar for about a year and a half and am rarely decent at it. i can improv solo really well, write solos and music and know a tad bit about theory
alright bro. Do you have any videos of you playing. And do you have a myspace or facebook page?
16 year old guitarist rhythm or lead. Been playing for 6 years. I can record some **** for you to hear if interested.
Quote by andy_thomas
That depends, when you look at a map is west left or right?

If you think I care about what you say to me you are sadly mistaken.
yeah, if you could send me some stuff that would be awesome. Do you have a myspace or facebook?
I'm 16... I play guitar or I can play bass if needed, I just don't have a bass/bass amp, lol. I have a Schechter Hellraiser Limited Edition and a Crate 65W amp. I live in Fayetteville, GA, send me a PM or something.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
I'm 16, I play guitar. I've been playing for 2 or 3 years now. PM me if you want a video or whatever.
Quote by mountain2012
I want a Fender because they are THE American rock sound. I'm proud to be an American.

Gear:
1981 Gibson Les Paul Firebrand

Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss SD-1
Boss NS-2
Boss DD-7
EHX LPB-1