K well a few of you might know i might be soon purchasing a randall RH250 watt...

It is used and doesn't come with a cab. I will need to buy one. I need help on this. My price range is go as cheap as possibly.lol. Doesn't need to be a 4x12 cab, can be smaller if cheaper.. Dont care what brand

Edit: I've found this cab, It's an ibanez IS412C 4x12 310 watt capability for $249.00 Would that work?? Ibanez Cabinet

Thanks
Last edited by MetalGuitarest at Jul 16, 2009,
Yes it will work. No it will not sound as good as a Celestion loaded Marshall.
Its made out of particle board just like all the other cheap cabs you'll find. It's nothing spectacular, build wise or speaker wise, but it will do what you want.
Quote by MetalGuitarest
see if i could go higher price range.. i would go for orange.. but i can't go that high.lol

Here's a nice Fender cab for $100 more. Nice quality, and with celestions. -
Last edited by Matt420740 at Jul 17, 2009,
Whats your budget for the cab? if we have that we can help infinitely more
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks
if it thats price range try looking at vader cabs. Extremely tight sounding cabs that arent an arm or a leg. Very powerful to. google vader cabs to find the site. I liked it much better than the recto cab i tried
i like the vader 2x12 cabinet. Holds up to 240 watts which would be perfect.. now sadly my job only pays me like 150 a check and i unno how much longer i'll be there(i'm only 16) soo.lol
good god do not buy cheap, crappy cabs like that Ibanez, it is throwing away money as you will inevitably replace it and will have a tough time selling it off.
well like i said..i'm on a tight budget. And i don't think this guy will have the head very long so i wanna get it asap but i don't have alot of money.. I also saw a burgera cab.. would that be any good?
Quote by MetalGuitarest
well like i said..i'm on a tight budget. And i don't think this guy will have the head very long so i wanna get it asap but i don't have alot of money.. I also saw a burgera cab.. would that be any good?

If its cheap and still nice sounding, avatar makes great cabs for less cash than others. However, if you can scrap the money together the vader cab can be a great buy