I've never used ebay b4 and i've been looking at models that arent offered from musician's friend or guitar center and i was wondering if ebay is safe to buy instruments on
Well I just did.....so I hope it is

Current Gear
Schecter Stiletto Elite-5LH
Dean E09L
Line 6 LD15
Quote by brunks24
I've never used ebay b4 and i've been looking at models that arent offered from musician's friend or guitar center and i was wondering if ebay is safe to buy instruments on

That depends on you. You need to check out their feedback. Make sure they have plenty of positives. Make sure you can return it if something is wrong. If they have low or no feedback I'd stay away.
Its very much a case of caveat emptor. I have never had much luck buying musical instruments off of eBay but some on the forum have gotten some killer deals.
First, check the feedback. Make sure it in the upper 90 percent, and read some of the comments of other people who left feedback. Check the item description too, make sure it says working condition and stuff like that, that it works fine. If you want to be extra safe make sure they have a return policy (you pay shipping). I've bought a MFX pedal, two guitars, and two amps off of eBay and 0 problems.
well it work for me!!!

lol, my dad is an eBay seller, (thats how he makes most of his money) and he has 99 point something, he said you really have to have a good reputation, so I'm assuming a good seller WOULD want to have higher than 95. Me dad once told me never buy anything from someone below 95. he also told me to never trust white people. I do both equally well.
Try adding more delay.