Let me give you a little background story, i got my bank statement a few days ago and i noticed that they were charging me 5 dollars a month unless i had 300 dollars in my bank account.

Alright here's the deal, I sold a guitar on eBay and i shipped it out and everything. Now I transferred the money that i won to my bank account 2 days ago. Today though, I went to the bank to see what's up with the service charge, and the lady said that i should just delete my savings account and create a checking account.

So we do that, but i forgot that there was a transfer of 200 dollars going to the savings account. Now i checked paypal and it says the transfer was complete, but wtf i cant access my account anymore. Im going to the bank tomorrow but i wanted to see if anyone knows what happened to my money cause im scared.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Warned for having the wrong opinion.
I have your money.
E-Married to Eddie4President

ARMENIAN

Quote by VANGELIS!
Ya, my mom walked in on me taking a **** into my coffee mug when I was 23. There was a spider in the bathroom and I was too scared to go in

Quote by angusfan16
I'll join. I have a vagina.
Seeing as you're a midget, you're always screwed.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Yes. You took the advice of somebody working at a bank without consulting trustworthy elders who've had experience with how money works in those scenarios. For shame TS, tsk tsk...
that happens when you dont ask before taking actions, the banks always win remember that
Quote by FloyDZeD

WAAIT! I was gonna say that exact same thing!
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
Quote by ironmaidengirl3
I have your money.

Dude can I have some of that?
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Your money is in a vault located somewhere under the Golden Gate bridge. It is constructed of a titanium alloy and is on a time-released lock with explosive devices attached to a digital timer. Don't let the subterfuge take you. Operatives are waiting at an address that was disclosed to your email address at 0415 hours.

Stay safe as there are spy drones operating and in the case of your capture or death we will deny all awareness of this casefile. Good luck getting your money and remember to login to the datanet to get your debriefing.
Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this

Quote by ironmaidengirl3
I have your money.

you better sleep with one eye open tonight seeing as you live in california.

Quote by FloyDZeD

hey cmon now

and to the rest of ya, i hope you niggas are being sarcastic and too lazy and are just saying that.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Quote by Dwight Schrute
Your money is in a vault located somewhere under the Golden Gate bridge. It is constructed of a titanium alloy and is on a time-released lock with explosive devices attached to a digital timer. Don't let the subterfuge take you. Operatives are waiting at an address that was disclosed to your email address at 0415 hours.

Stay safe as there are spy drones operating and in the case of your capture or death we will deny all awareness of this casefile. Good luck getting your money and remember to login to the datanet to get your debriefing.

Pinko commie bastard - just can't keep a secret like a bun in the oven now can you, eh?
Quote by Dwight Schrute

Quote by Deliriumbassist
nah you're fine, just tlak it over with the bank, actually get a new bank, that is BS 5dollars if you odn't have 300 or more? I can have 1$ in my accont and it's fine
Quote by crypticslaughtr

What movie is that from again?
Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this

Quote by Dwight Schrute

idk i just typed wtf on photobucket. i kinda want to know too now.

Quote by GuitarYay
nah you're fine, just tlak it over with the bank, actually get a new bank, that is BS 5dollars if you odn't have 300 or more? I can have 1$ in my accont and it's fine

cool, and they were charging me 5 dollars because of the savings account, but with my checking account i can have any ammount and they wont charge me.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Last edited by crypticslaughtr at Jul 17, 2009,
Quote by Dwight Schrute

It's from Blink 182's "First Date" music video. That's Tom DeLonge in a wig and fake mustache.
Quote by Altoidwithmelon
Hambonicus, that was epic with a side of win

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

Proud member of the "I don't believe in global warming clan".
Quote by Hambonicus
It's from Blink 182's "First Date" music video. That's Tom DeLonge in a wig and fake mustache.

Ahhh sweet hahaha

Was kinda hoping for a movie though- I thought Joe Dirt for some reason
Quote by xMetalGodx

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred

while you're at the bank make sure you punch someone for the crisis they caused...
Wait a minute, hold the phone....TS is a midget?

I have the answer to your question, as well as the holy grail, if we can get to my problem first
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

I don't think TS is a midget- but if he is I think it deserves some kind of recognition. Midgets are the fucking tits.
Quote by xMetalGodx

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred

Quote by crypticslaughtr

Thaaat's creepy
E-Married to Eddie4President

ARMENIAN

Quote by VANGELIS!
Ya, my mom walked in on me taking a **** into my coffee mug when I was 23. There was a spider in the bathroom and I was too scared to go in

Quote by angusfan16
I'll join. I have a vagina.
Quote by crypticslaughtr

Should he grip his pillow tight?
Quote by CoreysMonster
go to the bank teller and tell her to give you your 200 dollars before you give her 200 kisses!

good idea, she wasnt that bad looking, hell if she doesnt give me my money today or fixes the problem, i might just have to smack her with my cock 200 times

Quote by stinger12345
Wait a minute, hold the phone....TS is a midget?

I have the answer to your question, as well as the holy grail, if we can get to my problem first

I dont see how me being a midget has any relevency to my problem at the bank.

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Should he grip his pillow tight?

yea, and she best exit the light and enter the night.
Quote by Deliriumbassist