Hey, everyone I'd like to get some feedback on some of the recordings we just did. They're all in my profile, everything labeled *New*.

I'd be more than happy to crit anything of yours if you want, just let me know.

Thanks!
Last edited by TheBezerker at Jul 17, 2009,
I thought that stuff was beast, you got an amazing roaring tone. I do have to say I like the second one better though, I did think the drums were a bit sparatic in the first one, and in the second one I would back off the distortion just a bit to clear it up some. Good stuff keep it up.

I have a song you might take a fancey too, its called Maddness on my profile, tell me what you think.
Ooft!

I ****ing love it!

Got some propper lush riffs in there
Drums are tight as ****, could do with been a bit clearer an all but this really is something else!

The breakdown in Abdominal snowman at around 1:20 ish was sick as ****!

If you released an album of this sort of music id be more than happy to pay for it!

YOU SIR ARE EPIC!

I feel **** even for putting this up but if u wanna have a listen?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1164522
Quote by alexgepgepgep
like getting punched in the face with awesome

Quote by diler1089
"I am Osiris" at 2.22 i like how it goes "BA-BA-BA-BA---Ba-Ba-Ba-Ba---BA-BA--Ba-Ba-

its badass.

FAIR ONE
Last edited by El Boyo at Jul 17, 2009,
I listened to Abdominal Snowman, it was great. However, the guitar tone could do with some improvement, it sounds a little muddy, overly distorted and compressed. The mix is a little annoying, a little too much compression perhaps; it doesn't have to be ear-bleedingly loud just because it's death metal. The riffs were great and well played though. All the song needs are some good heavy growls. When the solo came in the whole song started to sound pretty messy. This sounds a bit more like deathcore than death metal btw, but it's good nonetheless. Oh and the drums could maybe use some improvement too, they sounded maybe a bit too fake. The bass is pretty inaudible too.

Crit my death metal song?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1165640
Last edited by Pingis_Or_Death at Jul 19, 2009,
Yeah, I know it's more deathcore. I just hate labeling it as such because that turns some off from listening sometimes. The drums do sound fake, because they are. It was an electronic kit with acoustic cymbals. Easier to edit. I appreciate the crit. Will help me with next recordings!