no lyrics yet tracked, but they go as follows...

i am the king of the deep
i surpass all
creatures fear me
i bite peoples heads off
i kill anything in my way
or whatever pisses me off
i am a ****ing shark
suck my dick

on my profile http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/cukd7x-a2-/

no bass on it either, welcome to suggestions as well, and yes, the drums were tracked on a keyboard
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Its not bad, not bad at all, I would just try to sync those notes better and get a better rythem, The drums sound pertty good for being done with a keyboard. lol. Your lyrics so far....eh, not my style.

Heres something I'm working on, plus theres a track on my profile called Maddness that you might like to, its similar to the style your playing here, I have no drums, I'm too poor.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1163942
This sounds like scene kid crap, and sounds nothing like grindcore.

Boring riff, generic breakdown. Not that interesting. I get the feeling you've never heard any grindcore, that's probably why this sounds nothing like any grindcore. Stick with stuff like 'Almost Close', that seems to be where your strengths lie.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
keep in mind I sat down hit record and played this... take your elitism back to the metal forum
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
It's not elitism or even meant to be mean or rude. Would you prefer I lied? If you're not familiar with a genre, you can't really work within it. It sounds like you heard a Dr. Acula song, had someone tell you that's grindcore, and went from there.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
i guess i liked it better than the last poster. still needs some work as it didn't stand out or even suggest shark to me musically. your lyrics need major work get rid of the head bite thing and the last line as that is just stupid. i would suggest doing a variation of the Jaws theme to start the song.

a link to my stuff www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1163552
Pretty good as far as that genre goes, I like the riff and the drums for being on a keyboard, but the lyrics are not so good IMO. (Unless you are going for that kind of satyrical thing which would be better understood when the vocals are recorded) Check out my band's stuff: www.myspace.com/apenatural Mostly check out the dream and In the dark
Quote by STABxYOU
It's not elitism or even meant to be mean or rude. Would you prefer I lied? If you're not familiar with a genre, you can't really work within it. It sounds like you heard a Dr. Acula song, had someone tell you that's grindcore, and went from there.

tbh ive NEVER listened to dr.acula... it was a first song

and yes it is a satire of the singing shark
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
Quote by cukd7x-a2-
tbh ive NEVER listened to dr.acula... it was a first song

Then there's hope for you yet.
They're the definition of scene kid stuff mislabeled as grindcore.

If you're interested in playing grindcore, I'd suggest listening to some first. Try playing faster and not using boring metalcore/deathcore breakdowns like that. Grindcore is more intense and straightforward, lots of blastbeats.

Grindcore breakdowns tend to be more upbeat like hardcore and thrash, then syncopated <judjudjud> breakdowns like groove metal, metalcore, deathcore and NYHC use. When they're not upbeat they're slow and sludgy.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Quote by STABxYOU
Then there's hope for you yet.
They're the definition of scene kid stuff mislabeled as grindcore.

If you're interested in playing grindcore, I'd suggest listening to some first. Try playing faster and not using boring metalcore/deathcore breakdowns like that. Grindcore is more intense and straightforward, lots of blastbeats.

Grindcore breakdowns tend to be more upbeat like hardcore and thrash, then syncopated <judjudjud> breakdowns like groove metal, metalcore, deathcore and NYHC use. When they're not upbeat they're slow and sludgy.

like i said, first try and we are still tightening it up almost all of this was one cut, so I WILL be redoing it in the future
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764