Poll: How long are you usually online daily for?
Poll Options
View poll results: How long are you usually online daily for?
0-1 Hours
8 3%
2-4 Hours
118 38%
4-6 Hours
85 28%
6-8 Hours
50 16%
All day
48 16%
Voters: 309.
Page 1 of 3
Alright Pit, seeing as how I am online at least 6 hours everyday, I took a quiz about internet addiction.

The link for it is here. http://www.netaddiction.com/resources/internet_addiction_test.htm

I scored...

Quote by Test

You are experiencing occasional or frequent problems because of the Internet. You should consider their full impact on your life.

However to make this more interesting say what you do when you are online, what are some of your most commonly used websites, how long are you usually online?

I'd say im on for about 6-8 hours everyday. I use UG, Myspace, and Wikipedia for the most part.
Oh Noesssssssss

EDIT: I got 29, if that makes ANY sense.

"You are an average on-line user. You may surf the Web a bit too long at times, but you have control over your usage."
Last edited by crazy8rgood at Jul 17, 2009,
Cool quiz bro.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Quote by sneyob
Cool quiz bro.

I'm on the internet most of the day
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
27. Some of those questions are stupid. Who stays on the internet instead of going out if asked and who thinks about when they can go on again? Pathetic.
You are an average on-line user. You may surf the Web a bit too long at times, but you have control over your usage.

UG + Maplestory + MSN = alls
I ever do
Quote by OnlyIbanez12
27. Some of those questions are stupid. Who stays on the internet instead of going out if asked and who thinks about when they can go on again? Pathetic.

I do.
You are an average on-line user. You may surf the Web a bit too long at times, but you have control over your usage.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Warned for having the wrong opinion.
ah ha 29
You are an average on-line user. You may surf the Web a bit too long at times, but you have control over your usage. oh yeah
gunna read a book goodbye ug
Quote by OnlyIbanez12
No ****ing way. I will be absolutely amazed if you're being serious.

I just never feel like going out, that and I rarely get asked anywhere.

It isn't amazing in any way.

I did better than I thought I would.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
**** it I did it.

You are experiencing occasional or frequent problems because of the Internet. You should consider their full impact on your life.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
"How often do you prefer the excitement of the Internet to intimacy with your partner? "

EPIC
has a terrible signature.
Quote by JacobTheMe

The fact that you don't get asked isn't a big deal, but the fact that if you do get asked out and say no, is. There's more to life than the internet. A lot more.
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
Quote by JacobTheMe

I'm in the same boat as you there, buddy.
i got 33 it says im average.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
I got 39: "You are an average on-line user. You may surf the Web a bit too long at times, but you have control over your usage."
"You are experiencing occasional or frequent problems because of the Internet. You should consider their full impact on your life."
19, Average user.

Not surprising. I guess I'm online for about 4-6 hours, but it's stretched out through the day.
Part of this Complete Breakfast!
Last edited by Flippy Floppy at Jul 17, 2009,
There are some questions on there that would be hilarious if I wasn't tired. I got 39 btw, which apparently is normal, even though I spend years non-stop on the internet.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY

"You are an average on-line user. You may surf the Web a bit too long at times, but you have control over your usage."

Seriously who goes

Girlfriend: "Lets cuddle"
You: "Hold on this thread is making me lmfao"
Quote by i_killed_bill

Seriously who goes

Girlfriend: "Lets cuddle"
You: "Hold on this thread is making me lmfao"

No one, simply because anyone who WOULD do that would not have a girlfriend.
I'm usually on the computer for most of my day unless I'm playing video games off my PC, but I'm only online around half the time.

According to the quiz I got a 78

Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
my work requires me to be online for 8 hours a day. then theres the recreational time....
I have no opinion on this matter.
26. I'm online most of my time at home, but most of that includes playing bass or reading or playing with the balisong rather than real internet surfing.
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
I am addicted. When my connection went out awhile ago it was the most awkward feeling ever.
Page 1 of 3