They don't play music. They have interviews with experts in the sci-fi fields, and sometimes they just take calls from crazies who are convinced of certain conspiracies.

Some of the conversations are really intriguing though, like whenever they have an stem cell person on.
Lol! dont we all love JC? Hes crazy right!? ROFL
GEAR
Guitars
Yamaha RGS-121
IBANEZ GIO GAX30
Sound
ACQUIRING AMP
Boss ME-6 multi-effects
Boss DS-1

New things are in order.
Ah ic, that is right up my alley. Any quantum physics theorists? Cuz that **** melts my brain.
Quote by Gregray88
What do the play?

Pretty much what Jbridge90 said. They are a late night radio show which talks about science, paranormal events, conspiracies, and all kind of strange topics. They take calls from all over the country, the callers can be pretty out there and interesting at times. They interview some pretty intelligent people, at least in terms of their chosen field. It's a great show. You can find their radio affiliates on their web page I posted and listen in.

Quote by Gregray88
Ah ic, that is right up my alley. Any quantum physics theorists? Cuz that **** melts my brain.

Yeah a few, typically physicists talk about some of the more out there theories and ideas of physics.
Last edited by CrowStoner at Jul 17, 2009,
i used to listen to it a lot, it's pretty sweet
Guitar: G&L Tribute S-500
Amp: Fender Blues Deluxe
Pedals: Zvex Box of Rock