to the people who own a way huge swollen pickle, i was wondering if you could share some of your favorite settings.

i'm having trouble dialing in the exact tone i want. I get some good sounds, but there's always something missing. my biggest problem is that there doesn't seem to be a lot of gain. I wanted a big muff type fuzz with a ton of sustain, so i got the swollen pickle. If I have the crunch up past twelve o'clock and the scoop at about 9 o'clock, i get some sustain but there's a lot of sag that I don't like.

if I do the opposite (crunch low, scoop high) i get a really good vintage sort of fuzz tone, but it doesn't really sustain very well (especially on the high notes).

So yeah, anyone have any settings (for the internal trim pots too) or suggestions?
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
You should try messing around with the trimpots, that should give you some more tonal options.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
yeah, i've been messing with those. i really dont see a very big difference in my tone when i adjust the "cut". There's a difference, but it's not that great.
Traynor YCV50 Blue
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
nobody?
Traynor YCV50 Blue
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
I ended up trading my pickle and going back to a Big Muff. I could get some decent fuzz tones but it always seem to be lacking something. Then i Heard it in my Friend's live setup and It sounded Great! The louder it get's the better it sounds and sustains.