So Spit, what are your main turn offs from the opposite sex?

For me it's unshaved bush, sometimes that **** is just nasty! Or, just being unhygienic.
Trying to talk to me after sex. Why can't they realize I don't care about anything they have to say? Shut up and make me an after sex sandwich and let me enjoy my cigarette.
when a girl raises her arm and has armpit stubble. thats ****ing gross. i'd rather see a girl unshaved than see stubble.
backne

i dated this really really hot girl and i was doing dirty things to her from behind
took her shirt off
and bam
%$#@&$#)@!?!$&#!!!!
SUBSCRIBE!

Gibson SG faded, black hardware/ EMG81-89
peavey 6505+
GMajor Effects Processor
BBE 362 sonic maximizer
THD Hotplate
Avatar 2x12 w/ Hellatone 60/ K100
Behringer FB1010
Quote by happytimeharry
Ability to vote.

Amen, brother.
Quote by JewMasatFlex
astepabove for president?

Wanna buy a duck?
When you go to a party with alcohol and the girl you have a crush on burps in your face.

has a terrible signature.
Quote by CrowStoner
Trying to talk to me after sex. Why can't they realize I don't care about anything they have to say? Shut up and make me an after sex sandwich and let me enjoy my cigarette.

+1000

EDIT: my turnoff is fvcking bad breath. why cant girls learn that just cuz they have a vagina, doesnt mean that excludes them from the "chew a piece of gum" rule?
Last edited by codynw42 at Jul 17, 2009,
Quote by Mr Lincolnlogs
That they poop.

you're yankin' my chain, who the hell told you women poop? no they don't man, i don't know if you're trolling or if you actually believe that. women pooping
Quote by GuitarYay
So Spit, what are your main turn offs from the opposite sex?

For me it's unshaved bush, sometimes that **** is just nasty! Or, just being unhygienic.

What's wrong with a girl with pubes? If she has the Amazon Rain Forest in her panties that's a different story, but if she has a landing strip or a Dorritto that's fine
missing theyre 2 front teeth
Quote by Horlicks
What the hell is Pepsi Crystal?

Quote by Shredoftheday
Quote by Horlicks
What the hell is Pepsi Crystal?
Just like pokemon crystal, cept in a cup
Quote by Altered_Carbon
Their lack of cocks.

+1

Yeah...
Fender 1989 MIJ Strat (It's from the 80's, so it's gotta be legit!)
Breedlove AC25 SM
Quote by GuitarYay
So Spit??, what are your main turn offs from the opposite sex?

I don't like any armpit hair or uncleanliness.
a little lost.....
toe thumbs
YOU WILL REMEMBER THIS SIG

8/7/09 man, the pear broke loose.

Rule #1 - I'm the Boss
Rule #2 - The Boss is always right
Rule #3 - When the boss is wrong see rule #2