I have a Sony PSP that I don't use anymore and I'm wondering what I can get for it. It's been modded with custom firmware, so you can play downloaded games (PSP ones) and emulators on it (Super Nintendo, GBA, Sega Genesis, ect..).

I'll give you the 4gb memory stick I have for it, as well as two additional high capacity batteries, charger, and charging case (if the battery dies, you can just plug it into this case and it will charge it for you). I'll also give you about 30 DVD's full of PSP games that you can put on there, and give you links where you can download more.

It's the original PSP. The screen is like new as I put a screen protector on it as soon as I got it.

There are some cool games that are about to come out for it in the next few months, so I might want to keep it. But make me offers. If something catches my fancy, I'll probably go for it. Not looking for anything in particular, just guitar related stuff.
Guitars:
Agile PS900 Blue Flame: SD Blackouts, TonePros TOM, Grover Locking Mini-Rotomatic Tuners.
Amps:
Peavey 5150 Head w/Bias Mod.
Peavey Bandit 112
bump
Guitars:
Agile PS900 Blue Flame: SD Blackouts, TonePros TOM, Grover Locking Mini-Rotomatic Tuners.
Amps:
Peavey Bandit 112
Well, new PSP's go for $170. The two batteries are $30 each. Memory stick is about $30. Case was $20. To get it modded would be $30-40. Then all the DVD's.

So new were're looking at $320 or so. Factor in that it's used, and then go from there.
Guitars:
Amps:
Peavey Bandit 112
Any interest in a PodXT Live w/ all model packs (FX Junkie, Classic, Metal Shop)? It's in excellent condition, I just don't have a use for it. I'm picking up another Flextone to use in my studio, which makes this kind of redundant.
thesockmonster, you have PM.
Guitars:
Amps:
Peavey Bandit 112
Deal pending. I'll update if it falls though, but for now consider the PSP gone.
Guitars:
Amps:
Peavey Bandit 112