It's an Ibanez Afs75t in transparent red, and is beautiful!! It plays amazing, sounds great, and is an all around awesome guitar! No pics today, but will have tomorrow. Google it to see what it looks like!!
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
I bought it as an Ibanez Afs75t and it says that inside the F-hole.
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Pictahs!
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
I really don't get why people make threads saying that they'll have pictures up tomorrow. Or links you to a google pic. Why not just make a real NGD tomorrow?

..anyways, happy NGD..i guess.
Quote by grimms
All I know is that if UG were a prison, all of us will either be dead, a prison bitch, or a dead prison bitch.

You only get half a happy NGD cake.
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
pics or its a spongebob squarepants guitar
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by JohnnyV
IS THIS YOU!?!?!

J/k nice axe man

Death beams are gunna come outta his eyes.

HNGD
Quote by consecutive e
Let me be the first to say.

Pics or gtfo.

Quote by CaptDin
Guitar Center - because someone has to trick people into buying Line 6 amps.

[img]http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=77198&stc=1[/img]
Now Ive never seen that nomenclature. The white artcore with bigsby I have is an AF75TDGIV. Rumor has it that TDGIV stands for "The Dream Guitar IV" as it's a copy of the Gretsch White Falcon. I think that's a bit silly myself, bit the T is probably for Tremolo. Which I have neverseen with a red clearcoat. So pics. Now.
breaking hearts
&
breaking guitars
hngd. off topic, but i like your avatar. i wonder if anyone here knows who that is.
Gear
Fender MIM hss strat 1997
Marshall Class 5
Line 6 Floor Pod Plus
OCD drive

I love classic rock.
Quote by fender--player1
hngd. off topic, but i like your avatar. i wonder if anyone here knows who that is.

Drunk eddie????
A bunch of RG's
]Ibanez RG2550Z
1990 Ibanez rg550
ZW Buzzsaw
Ibanez: s470
Jackson: RR Flying V
Charvel: 90's model sunburst
Jackson Stealth
Mesa Boogie Solo 50
Sunn cab
no, not drunk eddie, but old eddie before he cut and died his hair and stuff. close enough
Gear
Fender MIM hss strat 1997
Marshall Class 5
Line 6 Floor Pod Plus
OCD drive

I love classic rock.
I shant waste my time on google. Hurry up with the pics please!
My Gear:

Epiphone Limited Edition '66 G-400 SG
Fender Standard P Bass
Ampeg BA115
Boss Metal Zone Pedal
Electro-Harmonix Memory Toy Analog Delay
Quote by Blompcube
pics or its a spongebob squarepants guitar

pfft, i wish i ha a spongebob guitar. i happen to be watching spongebob right now and squidward is getting mad at spongebob and patrick for being stupid. it's quite humorous. not really...

anywho...congrats on the new guitar, that is, if it IS in fact NOT a Devries custom.
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Quote by flanders_91
pfft, i wish i ha a spongebob guitar. i happen to be watching spongebob right now and squidward is getting mad at spongebob and patrick for being stupid. it's quite humorous. not really...

Well that narrows it down to about 99% of the episodes
you're spending too much time playing that guitar, and not enough taking pictures of it!

and could somebody explain the devries custom joke to me? i see it in every one of these threads...

hai guize hearz mah geetar!

DeVries are terrible "custom" guitars and the guy who makes them is just a complete failure at life.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.