I'm thinking about getting a few albums on vinyl, but I don't have anything to play them on. Does anyone know where I can get an inexpensive record player/turntable/whatever they call it these days? I did do some searching on amazon and such but I have no knowledge at all about this thing.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
You can look for Crosley.

However i warn you, i messed up the speakers a bit only after a few months (or maybe weeks)
vinyl sucks i used to want one till i got one. just get cds cause they make em now.
Quote by tancanada
He's from Arkansas. Of course he wants to eat it.

Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.

Quote by ikitson
im drunk idc

( . Y . )
Quote by Brennon
vinyl sucks i used to want one till i got one. just get cds cause they make em now.

Dude - I'm young but there's nothing quite like vinyl...
MOP on vinyl is ****ing awesome
The gear:

* Epiphone Les Paul Custom
* Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 String
* Fender Squier P Bass
* Blackstar Stage HT-60
* Original Crybaby
* EHX Small Clone
* Boss DD-3
I thought the reason for vinyl was for super hi-fi sounds, thus when you got a vinyl player you dropped a lot of cash on it.
Vinyl rocks. It may not be as convenient as CD, or as popular as them, but their is something so charming about a record..

They have a higher rate of quality, and albums are big, so awesome art..

For a record player, try garage sales, I know Target (and most likely other big box stores) Sells stereos that have a Cd-type-turntable-radio-kitchen sink combo unit for under $200, I've never heard their quality, but it can't be that bad... and you can use it to get chicks, cause chicks dig guys who like vinyl.
Quote by Brennon

Blasphemy!
I have a Crosley, and so far I dig it.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Quote by talia.
I have a Crosley, and so far I dig it.

really, you havent had any speaker problems?

Mine are starting to bust