alright so i know i always had a really hard time figuring things out when i first started going through the pit and i didnt understand half the stuff people said. for example: pr0n, or fap, or tl;dr. i think it's be helpful for everybody to contribute what things mean around here. even stuff like "icwutudidthar" or stuff like that.

i know i was completely "internet retarted" and still partially am. so lets make this one helpful thing to come out of the Pit!!!!

EDIT: well maybe the pit can help people become less internet retarded.
doesnt seem like many people wanna help tho lol

o well

i tried
Last edited by codynw42 at Jul 17, 2009,
Quote by codynw42
alright so i know i always had a really hard time figuring things out when i first started going through the pit and i didnt understand half the stuff people said. for example: pr0n, or fap, or tl;dr. i think it's be helpful for everybody to contribute what things mean around here. even stuff like "icwutudidthar" or stuff like that.

i know i was completely "internet retarted" and still partially am. so lets make this one helpful thing to come out of the Pit!!!!

EDIT: well maybe the pit can help people become less internet retarded.
doesnt seem like many people wanna help tho lol

o well

i tried

tl;dr
TOO LONG;DIDNT READ: i am internet lingo impaired.
whenever I run into something I haven't seen before, google is my friend.

oh, and skaterskagg1, post some links to some threads with this same subject, I'd like to see you back up your claim. maybe there are a lot of threads asking what something means, but this is about trying to compile a list for noobs.
GTFO means GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!!
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
GRANTED! NOW YOU COMMIT SUICIDE!

i wish lexanirider didn't have to kill himself.

What's your fastest Super Metroid time?

PM me and let me know.
Quote by MH400
Don't need it.

Just another wannabe "Thread" thread.

Reported.

Don't need you

Just another wannabe "Prick" prick.

Reported