Due to the amount of **** threads that get made, I made this thread to discourage people from making such threads.

cool thread bro
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
So, you post your topic here if you think it'd fail as a thread?

Who would willingly admit that?
XIAOXI
Quote by gilly_90
cool thread bro

cool post bro.

jk. im on your side. stupid thread. actually. im pretty sure he just made this because of my "pit lingo" thread. i get flamed for trying to be helpful to the interwebz community
I'm so glad that someone agrees that too many "Thread" threads are being made.
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by thorne400
Due to the amount of **** threads that get made, I made this thread to discourage people from making such threads.

*generic insult questioning TS's sexuality*
no sig for joo
I was thinking about a thread where you post your thread idea to get input on if it sucks or not.
Quote by codynw42
cool post bro.

jk. im on your side. stupid thread. actually. im pretty sure he just made this because of my "pit lingo" thread. i get flamed for trying to be helpful to the interwebz community

Nah dude this isnt aimed at you im sorry lol, its just beause these forums get a ****load of pointless topic threads that die in a few seconds.
Man. So like, if a person gets insulted in real life... they take it a little rough, maybe. Me? I get over it. But then... I look at people who get insulted online. The only place where people can hide behind any image that they want to.

And those certain people STILL get made fun of.
On the only place in the world that provides true anonymity and indifference.

When someone doesn't like you over the internet, you just know one of you has serious problems.
Quote by Twisted Magnum
I'd throw a Marshall MG at him while he succumbs to tone killing gain.

Quote by King Krapp
Spend all $200 on M&M's, then find a friend with an acoustic, and fill the body with them. Why? Because you can.

Quote by gilly_90
cool thread bro

holy ****. Gilly is my nickname haha. is your real name Gilbert? just wondering haha.
Quote by Le_Bunny
LE shoop? It must be rad. And yes, I see potential.

P.S. nobody google 'man train'.

Quote by MH400
I'm so glad that someone agrees that too many "Thread" threads are being made.

Wow...you like being a prick huh?

well whatever floats your boat i guess.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
GRANTED! NOW YOU COMMIT SUICIDE!

i wish lexanirider didn't have to kill himself.

What's your fastest Super Metroid time?

PM me and let me know.
Got money and u know it

Takfjdidmsj
"You Laugh at me for Being Different. I laugh at you for all Being the Same."

Girls I want to Intercourse
Jessica Alba
Oprah
Girlicious (each of them)
Betty White
*lolwut pear*
Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this

Alright well since this is a thread to post "thread ideas" then i have one. I was gonna post a thread saying many people have ipod touch's and i think it would be very convenient if someone made a UG app. (like a myspace app). MOBILE PIT FTW! But yeah idk if they could get it on the appstore but maybe they could at least make it for jailbroken ipods. Id imagine it would give UG some more publicity too
i cum blood
In speed versus emotional playing, i think of an M16 versus an M24. You can have 650 rounds per minute, or one round, one kill. Both should be in your arsenal.

PSN and XBL: xxWONDERxxBOYxx
Leave a message that you're from UG with your username