Ok so ive been playing guitar for 3 years now but there is a problem I SUCK! I never really figured out exactly what to do or where to start i can play a bit but I need to get the ball rolling and improve ... I was just wondering where I should start any suggestions would be appreciated.
XxTWEAKxX
Last edited by XxTWEAKxX at Jul 17, 2009,
i was also wondering what would be the cheapest (preferably free) type of lessons would be
XxTWEAKxX
Quote by XxTWEAKxX
i was also wondering what would be the cheapest (preferably free) type of lessons would be

those would be on UG.tv my good sir. look up. look to ur right. theres the link. also, youtube!
In speed versus emotional playing, i think of an M16 versus an M24. You can have 650 rounds per minute, or one round, one kill. Both should be in your arsenal.

PSN and XBL: xxWONDERxxBOYxx
Leave a message that you're from UG with your username
Quote by XxTWEAKxX

hey man. Im working on something that will help you out. Check your messages, or click the link in my sig "Metal Sessions", its something ive been working on, adding a few lessons each week until its full!
Last edited by insideac at Jul 17, 2009,
Quote by XxTWEAKxX
Probably the lessons on youtube or UGtv. However neither of those are a substitute for having someone else their in the room to evaluate your technique and tell you exactly what's going wrong

It would be helpful if you could tell us what techniques and theory you already know and what you don't.