OK, so I know this isn't in the gamer thread, but I don't think anybody would respond for a while. The power box for my 360 is blinking, you know, that little light? Yeah, and I can't turn on my Xbox at all. Anyone know what's wrong and what to do?
Gear:
Epiphone Archtop Dot
Ibanez RG120
Peavey ValveKing 112
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss Distortion Ds-1
MXR Carbon Copy
Rocktron Banshee Talk box
im no expert but id guess its overheating.

move the x box away from any and all walls and make sure the air vents on the side arent clogged.

you may want to consider putting a fan on it too if this is the case.
Top 5 Bands (ATM)
1. King Diamond
2. Ensiferum
3. Korpiklaani
4. Immortal
5. Dark Angel
Quote by Drmmrboi180
OK, so I know this isn't in the gamer thread, but I don't think anybody would respond for a while. The power box for my 360 is blinking, you know, that little light? Yeah, and I can't turn on my Xbox at all. Anyone know what's wrong and what to do?

never heard of this before.
try calling microsoft...

Quote by 6StringedSavior
move the x box away from any and all walls and make sure the air vents on the side arent clogged.

sense it's the power box, I'm guessing it's not the Xbox, and indeed the... power box..
Leave it off for a while, check all running connections and yeah check for dust, additional fan isn't a great idea it doesn't really do a lot of good. If it doesn't fix its'self you'll need to send it in to get repaired.
Quote by Drmmrboi180

your best bet is checking microsofts webpage, or the manual. it could be anything.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Make an account on the Xbox forums and post the problem on there?

Thats not me telling you to p*ss off, its me thinking that you may get better help there

I hope you take that the right way, i know what I mean.
RIP Tom Searle.