So, I like 12-strings, and I like trems, but I've yet to find a 12-string trem, until now.

It's similar to a bigsby, which I think would probably be better than a Kahler or Floyd, cause they require big gaping holes gouged out of the body (More in Floyds, not so much Kahlers).

They have a 12-string roller bridge but I can't find it anywhere in there store.

I've found 6-string roller bridges and I know theres 12-string Tune-o's, and after countless differentiating search keywords on google.cawm, I've yet to find a combination of the two.

Also, should I use a locking nut with this? (like a behind the nut lock, so it can have a 12-string regular nut. or roller nut, preferably)

My alternative is to replace the phantom bridge with a 7-string Kahler (keep the TOM, but put a saddle with two slots on in the low E string saddle) and double up the low E string, because I could put a 7-string locknut on.

any suggestions/links to what i'm looking for?

thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou.

Quote by Steve46
thanks alot ice condition!! your the breast!

The best bosom in all of UG.
A locking nut wouldnt work with this, because when you lock it, it pulls the strings sharp, which is why Floyds have fine tuners. I would go with a roller nut and locking tuners.
Ooh right, I forgot about that. (Sorry I haven't slept since 4 yesterday morning.)
Quote by Steve46
thanks alot ice condition!! your the breast!

The best bosom in all of UG.