So today i got my hands on a VIP ticket to see Bowling For Soup in october and its a VIP ticket which means i get in early and get to meet the band and get a free CD and everything, so yeah i just thought i'd let you guys know. and to ask have any of you guys ever met them before
a vip ticket that is also a vip ticket? wow.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
I might be wrong, but doesn't that make him a VIP?

I do in fact think he is a VIP with the VIP ticket
Quote by bradulator
Iceland has the coolest women.
I won 4 tickets to a Bowling for Soup concert on my local radio station a few months back.

I sold them on CList for $20 each, that's the extent of my relationship with them.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

Quote by jdmurrayz
I do in fact think he is a VIP with the VIP ticket

but is he a VIP VIP with a VIP ticket or just a VIP with a VIP ticket?
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
I was thinking you lucky sod.......then i saw who it is your going to see and lol'd
Quote by Demon Wolf
but is he a VIP VIP with a VIP ticket or just a VIP with a VIP ticket?

SHUT UP!! I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!

*jumps out window*
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman

So this means the ticket he has is VIP?

it is simple. he has a very important VIP ticket that is also a VIP ticket, thus making him a VIP, though we are at the moment uncertain if he is a very important VIP or just a VIP with a VIP ticket.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
I had the same kind of deal with a Black Label Society show a few months ago, it was awesome meeting the whole band backstage.
Quote by Demon Wolf
it is simple. he has a very important VIP ticket that is also a VIP ticket, thus making him a VIP, though we are at the moment uncertain if he is a very important VIP or just a VIP with a VIP ticket.

Phew, thanks for the confirmation.
Quote by bradulator
Iceland has the coolest women.
Quote by stinger12345
I won 4 tickets to a Bowling for Soup concert on my local radio station a few months back.

I sold them on CList for $20 each, that's the extent of my relationship with them.

^ Love ^
Quote by Thrill-house
I had the same kind of deal with a Black Label Society show a few months ago, it was awesome meeting the whole band backstage.

Im insanely jealous and you made me spill my coffee

Thats quite impressive
'Always outnumbed, never outgunned'
PSN + XBL: Jimsworthy

Charvel So-Cal ProMod Black
Ibanez RG350Dx W/ Duncans
Blackstar HT Stage 100
ASshdown 4x12
Morley George Lynch Dragon Wah II
Next time call it and give it to me or at least tell Jared to give me a call. He never called after that night...

no seriously...you lucky bastard!
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Quote by metal-murnanes
Im insanely jealous and you made me spill my coffee

Thats quite impressive

Sorry to make you spill your coffee. I had to pay extra to get the backstage ticket but it was worth it to meet all of them, Zakk was the most down to earth person I have ever met.
You lucky bum

I'd love to meet a band I loved.
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Hang on,what I have gathered from all this mindless VIP talk,is that the TS (who is a VIP with a VIP VIP ticket) wants get a VIP ticket for his dog?
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
Quote by Ian hawkins
Hang on,what I have gathered from all this mindless VIP talk,is that the TS (who is a VIP with a VIP VIP ticket) wants get a VIP ticket for his dog?

...Yes, that's precisely it.

I'm surprised no one made a post that was just "VIP VIP VIP VIP VIP VIP VIP VIP VIP VIP VIP" yet.
I banged a milf on a one-nighter and 1985 was one of the songs playing on the radio while we were horizontal. That's the extent of my relationship with them. But it was a good night, so yeah, hope ya enjoy the concert.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Yes yes yes yes! I got one for Iron Maiden when they played at Twickenham last year. It was great really. Free food/drinks and got to meet the band at the party afterwards. I even got the tickets and everything for free.

Oh man that was awesome.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Quote by isabiggles
Yes yes yes yes! I got one for Iron Maiden when they played at Twickenham last year. It was great really. Free food/drinks and got to meet the band at the party afterwards. I even got the tickets and everything for free.

Oh man that was awesome.

Now THAT i am jealous of!
thats really cool getting a vip ticket and all despite it being bowling for soup[
My Fun Guitars
Fender Strat
Ibanez Rg-320

My Junk Guitars
Hondo II acoustic
Yamaha F-310
Jay Turser Les paul knock off of doom
That's pretty cool if you like the band.
One time I won VIP tickets to Destruction and i got to chill with them back stage and show them my band on myspace and got a bunch of free sh*t. They were really cool and offered to buy us lunch and stuff.
Also prior to entering the venue my friend and I were at a restaurant near by and i when to the bathroom and took a whiz right next to Schmier. What a coincidence.
Imagine taking a leak next to this 6 and a half foot tall german thrasher.

Pretty intimidating and i couldn't help but giggle. :/
Before I read this thread I had never listened to Bowling for Soup.

Then I watched this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkEDwYaWKiw

And I threw up from the modernized blink-182/pop punk blend of ****ty power chords and useless lyrics.

Burn that free CD in front of their faces.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Quote by geetar_man0
Now THAT i am jealous of!

Rightly so.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles