Page 1 of 2
So here's the thing: I live in Europe but my boyfriend (I know him for 4 years) is going to the USA for a f***ing month and we can't really talk that much while he's there. I'm very attached to him and we have never been apart for so long, so I'm pretty sure I'll kill myself before he returns

Pit, what should I do so I don't die of sadness/boredom?
fap
Quote by GodofCheesecake
How the hell did so many of you get this far thinking girls peed out their asses...?
Quote by Grimgo
fap

what he said
My Fun Guitars
Fender Strat
Ibanez Rg-320

My Junk Guitars
Hondo II acoustic
Yamaha F-310
Jay Turser Les paul knock off of doom
Oh get over it...

Clingy MOFO

If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
cheat on him after he's been away for a week and tell him about it while crying saying how sorry you are and that you only did it because you couldn't stand being away from him for so long and that you were desperate and you love him and want to marry him and have kids and be buried together at the same time with your hands sewn together.
Quote by Le_Bunny
Harden up emo kid.

+ Over 9000

A month isn't even that long.
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
stock up with as much food as you can, board up all your windows on the inside and out.

then completely close yourself off from the outside world for that entire month.
no sunlight.........sunlight is a big no no!

then when he comes back you'll be a real freak hopefully, with really ragged hair and long unclean nails.

then you proceed to tell him its all his fault and he better not ever go out and enjoy himself ever again for the rest of his life.......
When he finally leaves I guess I'll read this thread and start laughing about it
Just go out my dear, hang out with your friends. Believe me after about 2 weeks he's gonna want to come back, because America is right now in the crapper
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Troll? I'm about to be separated from my girlfriend of 2 years for 6 months, yet I don't make whiny threads about it.
Quote by Le_Bunny
Harden up emo kid.

Quote by geetar_man0
stock up with as much food as you can, board up all your windows on the inside and out.

then completely close yourself off from the outside world for that entire month.
no sunlight.........sunlight is a big no no!

then when he comes back you'll be a real freak hopefully, with really ragged hair and long unclean nails.

then you proceed to tell him its all his fault and he better not ever go out and enjoy himself ever again for the rest of his life.......

Put it this way, chances are your boyfriend is ugly and no good at sex anyway so you've got a whole month to have sex with strangers you meet on motorbike forums.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by MH400
I love typical pit replies

Yeah like you and your "Reported" posts huh..?

Find a new boyfriend to occupy yourself while he's gone.
Break up with the new boyfriend at the end of the month.

Optional: Webcam dating.
DeVillains!
Why don't you come over to the Big Dog here in Sweden? I can show you a good time and after that month you will forget about your boyfriend, win-win situation.
I've heard it both ways
Have an affair.

Or grow a pair and shut up.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
Have an affair.

I'd say go with the latter, it'd make EVERYONE happier.
Follow him secretly to America and when he sits in hotel room he will say something like...

"I wish Niiky was here"

That is when you jump out of the closet you were hiding in. (Make sure you bring a monkey and a video camera.)

Engage in sexual intercourse whileist the monkey films.

???

Profit
I know now what I knew then, but I didn't know then what I know now
Quote by rabidguitarist
Have an affair.

or have an affair, grow a pair and then surprise your boyfriend with your new balls.
Erm, my gf has been over in America since December.
Seriously, 1 month? Get over it.
404: Sig not found.
It's only a ****ing month dude. I won't see my girlfriend for the next 32 days and being the very very horny bastard I am I'm worse off than you are. Just keep yourself busy and send me pictures of you fapping.
Quote by CoreysMonster
or have an affair, grow a pair and then surprise your boyfriend with your new balls.

ORRRR, grow a pair, and then have the affair, making you surprise your new lover, then tell him you'd find it erotic if he cut off your sack, once he has done so, send em to your real boyfriend as a present, with a little note saying "If you ever leave me again, these wills be YOUR balls, not mine, love you babe."
Quote by Wells-Zeppelin
ORRRR, grow a pair, and then have the affair, making you surprise your new lover, then tell him you'd find it erotic if he cut off your sack, once he has done so, send em to your real boyfriend as a present, with a little note saying "If you ever leave me again, these wills be YOUR balls, not mine, love you babe."

I think you may have taken that joke too far.
I know now what I knew then, but I didn't know then what I know now
Quote by Wells-Zeppelin

OR

grow an affair, and make out with a pair (of balls) whilst having intercourse with another pair of balls that are having an affair with your boyfriend.
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Put it this way, chances are your boyfriend is ugly and no good at sex anyway so you've got a whole month to have sex with strangers you meet on guitar forums.
Fixed.

>.>

<.<
kill all humans
Quote by Niiky
So here's the thing: I live in Europe but my boyfriend (I know him for 4 years) is going to the USA for a f***ing month and we can't really talk that much while he's there. I'm very attached to him and we have never been apart for so long, so I'm pretty sure I'll kill myself before he returns

Pit, what should I do so I don't die of sadness/boredom?
Make the funeral arrangements before the suicide, that way we can send flowers.

good luck
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by CoreysMonster

OR

grow an affair, and make out with a pair (of balls) whilst having intercourse with another pair of balls that are having an affair with your boyfriend.

Yes, YES, YES!!!!!!!

Quote by Zigler9
I think you may have taken that joke too far.

No, I took it the exact amount it was meant to go...
Last edited by Wells-Zeppelin at Jul 17, 2009,
Follow him but don't let him know you're there. Wherever he goes you go and always stay within his line of sight (but not enough for him to realise it's really you). If you do this correctly he will keep thinking that he's seeing you and slowly but surely come to the realization that he is madly in love with you and thus when he returns he will never leave you again.
Quote by Monolith295
Tobysaurus is one sexy man.

Quote by Kensai
I think I love you Tobysaurus!

Quote by CFH82
God damn, you've given me a boner Toby!
Quote by CoreysMonster
cheat on him after he's been away for a week and tell him about it while crying saying how sorry you are and that you only did it because you couldn't stand being away from him for so long and that you were desperate and you love him and want to marry him and have kids and be buried together at the same time with your hands sewn together.

OMG I laughed so hard... incredible
+100000!!
Quote by Johnny skins
banned cause im fine because of your avatar! it blasts happyness everytime i see it!!

definitly the best avatar ever I=Cookie

Proud owner of the: I'm wearing clothes in the Pit! Group! Click here to join
I live about 300 miles away from my boyfriend and see him about once a month. You'll last.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Page 1 of 2